Do you want to go to the Everest Base Camp? but you are short in time and money? If yes then Sherpa Expedition and Trekking companies have the best deal for you. This package of ours is perfectly made for you. Wondering about the thrill and services, you don't have to worry about that at all. No matter what is the price and time, we promise you to provide with the best services and equal thrill as any of our trekking packages. This Everest Base Camp trek is also famously known as EBC is customized just in 11 days. Especially, for those who are short in time and money but still want to experience the thrills of Everest Base Camp in the lowest possible Budget. In this trek, you'll be taken to EBC through the shortest trekking path. Whichever path we choose, the level of excitement and joy will still be the same as stated earlier.
11 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Besty weekend Everest region trip
- Trekking in the famed Everest region
- Short time lifetimes memorable trip
- Visiting Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Sherpas
- Magnificent helicopter ride to Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, and Kalapatthar
- Watching the world’s highest Mt Everest
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by a private vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
- The flight ticket for both up and down from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis during a trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse
- Trekking Permit for cases like National Park entry fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- One Guide and One Porter. All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) assisting you from Imperial Nepal that includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your travel period.
- Sherpa Exp trekking medical supplies like the First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges all kinds of government taxes.
- Accommodation, Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu.
- 20 Kg Luggage weight is free per person during trekking with porters.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs an extra charge and private trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of the visa is easy upon arrival).
- Tips for Guide/Porter
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the bag pack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)ve 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to Know
1. Trekking equipment
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the backpack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Good down Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you do not have on your own and it is to be returned after the trek.
- Duffel or Rucksack bag to keep your all the gear and this will be carried by the porters.
- Daypack bag for yourself
- A down Jacket
- Shade hat
- Warm wool hat to cover your ears
- A pair of lightweight warm gloves.
- T-shirts 2- 3 pieces
- Lightweight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket.
- Fleece Wind-proved jacket (optional).
- A pair’s nylon hiking shorts which are quick drying one
- Two pairs of lightweight long underwear.
- Two pairs trekking pants, preferably that zip on/off at the knees so they double as shorts
- Four pairs of liner warm socks
- A pair of light to medium weight waterproof hiking/trekking boots.
- A pair of light trekking shoes for camp/lodges
- A pair sandal (Optional)
- A water bottle.
- Head/Torch Light.
2. Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude-related headaches like DMX.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Imodium or Peptone besom, Flexon capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Diamox 125 or 250mg or 400mg tablets for altitude sickness.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as moleskin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.(Sherpa expedition and Trekking company's team also provide first aid kits)
3. Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip care (Balm) At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Pocket knife.
- Water purification Iodine tablets
- Toiletry kits and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
Note Regarding Itineraries:
Although we generally adhere to the schedule, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather and terrain conditions, suitable campsite availability, and the group's general fitness level. It is important to understand that our trek is logistically complex and it is not unusual that adjustments be made. Our guide will orient you each evening to the following day's plan and their good judgment is the key to the long history of successful treks that Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd. Please remember that our ability to make adjustments as needed helps to ensure that your trek is safe and successful. Your safety is paramount.