3-Days Dhampus Hiking located north side of Pokhara valley beside beautiful views of golden rice terraces from a local farmer. Hiking to this village offers marvelous views of Annapurna Himalaya, nature landscape difference face of Nepalese people and internal quiet.
This area is inhabited by different ethnic groups, Gurung, Chhetries, Brahmins, and Dalit. Dhampus hiking starts from Pokhara Phedi and will visit Dhampus village, Naudanda, and Sarangkot. Sarangkot is a famous place for sunrise, Paragliding takes off, and Zip fliers from here you can see scenic view of Manaslu (8,163m), Annapurna I (8,91m), Dhaulagiri (8,167m) Machhapuchchhre (6,997m) and more than 20 mountains peak above 6,000 meters.
Dhampus hiking considers as one of the easiest and most popular short hiking, suitable for the family group, old age peoples and who has limited time to travel. It is suitable for all seasons unlike another trek peripheral of Annapurna region. Various types of flora and fauna can be observed along the trail. The rhododendron forest is one of the eye-catching elements for the viewers on Dhampus hiking. The choice is of hikers weather stay overnight climb uphill and down on the same day. Attractive Local food and accommodation and like homestay are welcomed similarly run by local peoples.
Besides the breathtaking Himalaya views, Dhampus will offer you a chance to experience the serenity and highly enjoyable Nepalese countryside, watch the daily lives of the intact with farmers. The short time journey to Dhampus is highly recommended. Sherpa Expedition and Trekking are glad to make it your lifetime experience.
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset on the Annapurna Himalaya.
- Brilliant views of Annapurna ranges.
- Countryside experience.
- Local culture, food, people and lifestyle.
- Mountains, landscape and farming.
- During the spring colorful Rhododendron forest.
- 3 to 4 hours.
- Tea House
- 5 to 6 hours.
- Guest House
- 3 to 4 hours
- 3-star Hotel.
- Drive from Pokhara to Phedi by private car.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) and ACAP hiking entry permit fees.
- One night accommodation at 3-star hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- English speaking license holder hiking guide.
- 3 Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner) during the hiking.
- All accommodation (teahouse/Hotel/Guesthouse) during the hiking.
- Necessary Government tax.
- Food, Salary, and insurance for Guide.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara city.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Your personal hiking types of equipment.
- Hard and soft drinks.
- Your personal expenses. (chocolate, laundry telephone bill, and cold drinks)
- Tips for Guide.
- 1-2 long sleeve T-shirts
- 4-5pairs of Socks
- A down Jacket
- A wind and waterproof thin layer jacket.
- 2 windproof/waterproof trousers
- A Thermal wears (especially a trouser)
- A pair of a good trekking boot
- Pair of sandal
- Trekking Stick/s
- Winter hat
- A pair of half gloves for walking stick (if you prefer)
- Sunscreen (35 to 60spf)
- Sleeping bag
- Water bottle and water purifying pills
- And medicines which are necessary for you.