"The Bardia National Park is a shelter to unique and an incredible variety of mammals, reptiles, and birds the former is recognized as the best-preserved conservation area in all Asia with a fascinating range of wildlife roaming free."
Jungle safaris on elephant back or jeep ride through the silent jungle catching wildlife by surprise, it will be one of the most enduring experiences in Nepal. The jungles in the south-western parts of Nepal are only Fifty-five minutes to an hour’s flight away. With the best wildlife habitat and well preserved, the animals are thriving. Among these are the endangered species. The greater one-horned rhinoceros and the most south ager Royal Bengal tiger. The many safaris in Bardia provide excellent accommodation and facilities for guests to enjoy wildlife activities. See wildlife up-close in an elephant safari or a jeep drive, a boat ride or nature walk under the guidance of expert naturalists with years of experience. Each trip is distinctive as one never knows what will show up: a bear, a herd of deer, a flock of peacocks, langur monkeys on treetops, a pair of Rhinos and some lucky guests get to see the elusive tiger prowling among the tall grass and leopards lurking in riverine. Away from the noise and distractions of city life, there is unbelievable peace in the middle of a jungle listening to bird calls and animal sounds. Surrounded by greenery and filled with natural sounds, the mind relaxes and one finds peace in the wilderness. It’s an experience of a lifetime.
- Crocodile Breeding
- Jeep Safari
- Karnali River Rafting
- Explore Tharu culture and village
- Elephant Safari and Bathing
- jungle and nature walk
- Culture program
- Bird watching
Our Tour Package Cost includes;
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with Tea, Coffee, and Hot Water).
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per the above-mentioned itinerary/program.
- All national park fees/entry permits.
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
- Office Service charge.
- All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package Cost doesn't include;
- Any meals and accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipment like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver.