Dharma Hill Trekking starts from Salleri/Phaplu experiencing the not too bad scene, stunning terraced farm fields. The trail goes up and downhill crossing point Dudhkosi River and experiencing various superb towns with different standing and social people. The lower some segment of Solukhumbu is home to Rai, Chhetri similarly as Brahmin, Tamang, Sherpa, Magar and significantly more station with their own special lifestyle and festivity.
Dharma Hill Trek (Dharma Danda Trek) is new trekking trail in Lower Solukhumbu. It is arranged in the eastern bit of Nepal and southern part from surely understood Everest Base Camp Trek.
In reality, Dharma Hill Trekking trail joins various unexplored great nontouristic trekking districts also. The Dharma Hill Trek is known as Lower Everest Eco Trek. It is going progressively standard bit by bit. You can value seeing a remarkable Himalayan presentation of the central and eastern Himalayan extent of the country. The Suke danda, Dharma Danda and Ghyangkharka apex are the standards highlighted the viewpoint of this trek. You can value seeing Mt.Everest 8,848m, Mt.Lhotse 8,516m, Mt.Makalu 8,563m and Mt.Kanchenjunga 8,586m. Similarly as different various beautiful snow-beat mountain peaks.
Best Time To Trek Dharma HillSeptember to December (autumn season) and March to May (spring season) are Best Time to Dharma Hill Trek. In March to May month are splendid and logically magnificent around there verified by rhododendron sprout. Dharma Hill Trek is totally outside trek and it is in like manner possible Homestay with a run of the mill workplaces. This trek is possible to start from an end to Tumlingtar Arun valley.
Considering, Himalaya Darshan Treks significantly propose this unadulterated typical Dharma Hill Trek. Besides, we offer various flawless new opened trekking trails like Pikey Peak Trekking which is notable trekking trail in Lower Solukhumbu. Panch Pokhari Mera Trek, Arun Valley Salpa Pass Trek. You can pick your best and fitting trek with us.
Dharma Hill Trek Highlights
- Climbing to Dharma pinnacle and Ghyangkharka Peak
- A long way from the trekker's group tranquil, quiet and excellent trekking trail.
- Excellent wilderness strolling, Viewpoint, untamed life, Lakes, Rivers, People and neighborhood Culture,
- Mind-boggling Mountain perspectives on Mt.Everest 8,848m, Mt.Lhotse 8,516m, Mt.Makalu 8,563m and Mt.Kanchenjunga 8586m. Just as other numerous lovely snow-topped mountain tops
- All airport arrival and departure by private Car.
- Two nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Experienced guide and staff with salaries, food, accommodation, and insurance. (2 trekkers,1 porter)
- Homestay accommodation and 3 times meal during the trek Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, tea/coffee.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Phaplu for group and guide.
- Staff transportation by local drive.
- All documents which is needed for Dharma Hill Trek.
- Drive from Sotang bazaar to Pattale bazaar by private Jeep.
- Drive from Pattale bazaar to Kathmandu by private Jeep.
- All government and local taxes.
- Dharma hill trek achievement certificate.
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt
- Your Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu than the scheduled itinerary.
- Tips for guide and staff.
- Delay due to weather.
- Your trekking gear (Sleeping bag, Down jacket and trekking pole, are possible to rent and buy in Thamel Kathmandu, if you inform us, we will provide this).
- Your travel insurance.
The following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the bag pack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)ve 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)