Gauri Shankar Himal is the holy Himal which is named after the Hindu god Shankar and Gauri (Shiva and Parvati). This trekking is perfect for the amateur who is searching for something extraordinary. It is a difficult trek that requires the related knowledge of the trekking and great physical wellness. The Gauri Shankar Himal Trek will offer the trekkers the experience of the beguiling mountain sees, an arrangement of widely varied vegetation and a richness of neighborhood culture. This trek gives you the chance to appreciate the superb all-encompassing perspective on the Gaurishankar (7,145m.), Melungtse (7,181m.), Ramdung and Pharchamo and different mountains just as investigate the way of life and way of life of the Sherpa individuals in various settlements. The perspective on the chilly lake Tso Rolpa, the perspectives on the Rolwaling icy mass, delightful Himalayan scenes gives you the extraordinary experience.
Gauri Shankar Himal Trekking is the remote and moderately un-trekked trail in the Rolwaling area. This trekking area is arranged west of Khumbu locale, upper east of Kathmandu and southern to the Tibetan Plateau.
Gauri Shankar Himal Trekking gives you the wild experience. It is one of the best tourist destinations of Nepal with one of a kind situation and astoundingly rich bio-decent variety of this area. This trekking district is celebrated for a grand perspective on the Gauri Shanker, Rolwaling Himal, Chobabhamre, YalungRi, Pachharmo Peak, Dorjelakpa and so on. Gauri Shankar trekking trail goes through inadequately populated territories, rhododendron backwoods with breathtaking perspectives on Mt. Gauri Shankar as the background. In this trek, you get knowledge into the look at the Sherpa Buddhism at Bigu Gompa 2500m, a religious community, and an abbey. Trekkers can investigate assortments of widely varied vegetation just as winged creatures and creatures like Musk Deer, Himalayan mountain bear, Thar, Gaur and Wild Dogs. The best seasons to go for Gauri Shankar Himal trekking are spring and pre-winter.
- Necessary Local Transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star standard hotels with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with a tour guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation on Lodge/Guest House while on treks.
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during trekking including Tea/coffee.
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
- Insurance of our field staff.
- Permits and Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any airfare.
- Travelers Insurance (compulsory)
- Alcohol/Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, political disturbances, etc.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- The warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)