Mohare Danda Trek positioned within the depression of the rostrum personal gorge between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya. Mohare Danda trek is one in every of the freshly opened trekking trails in the Kingdom of Nepal. Mohare Danda path named as conjointly Eco community lodge trekking in the Kingdom of Nepal. Sherpa Expedition and Trekking companies organize to the current Mohare danda trek are understood as a Nepal eco trek thanks to since many years back every a part of Nepal trekking trails has been building the motor road. so, trekking neighborhood has been destroyed by suggests that of connecting community motorable roads like Beni to Jomsom. So, Mohare Danda Trekking is pleasant and it's famed Kingdom of Nepal bush Trekking. Mohare Danda trekking is associate degree choice for natural trekking path in preference to Beni-Jomsom trekking in one and the other hand is a chance of Poon Hill Trek that is over popular. This trekking offers panorama read, bigger peace, nature, rural village additionally as appears like natural and cultural trek and better action, pleasure.
Mohare Danda Trek is one of the newly opened trekking trail and eco-lodges community base trek in Nepal. This trek is in all likelihood domestic stay and natural trekking trail in Nepal.
Mohare Danda trekking is all told probability domestic keep trekking in the Kingdom of Nepal. it's slightly modified guest rooms with neat and straightforward beds sheet, blankets, bathrooms are clean too. The additional typically than not, meals get organic by means of Eco-network farming management. Mohare Danda hiking is that the supermassive mountain views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Pokhara depression. This Eco-lodge trekking goes as close to Poon Hill, that is concerning three kilometers away down from Mohare Danda. you'll see during this trek huge forest of bush and be blooming in late Feb, throughout Apr.
The neck of the woods Nangi, within which Mahabir Pun born and throughout tough scrutinize village faculty, his father retired from the Gurkha military additionally because the centers of the Gurkha’s army then got opportunities to require a glance at to overseas. when his correct information obtained effectively about telecommunications with international IT networking, as a result, Mahabir Pun inhabitancy computerizing education generally round the realm. that's why nowadays Mohare Danda Trek isn't within the back of from associate degree electronic despatch (internet). this is often why Mohare trekking recognized Eco network lodge trekking that edges move to rural villagers.
Highlights of Mohare Danda Trek
- Stunning and closed view of Annapurna massif than Poon Hill from Mohare Danda.
- Explore the village local lifestyle and their livelihood.
- walking in the narrow and stone-paved trail, amazing waterfall, walking through dense colorful Rhododendron forest in spring.
- Homestay with local people house and familiar with nature, trails, peoples, flora, and fauna of the Mohare region.
- The great experience of Gurung and Magar culture and lifestyle who are famous for Gurkha regiment.
- 25 minutes.
- 3-star Hotel
- 6 to 7 hours.
- 3-star Hotel
- 5 to 6 hours
- 5 to 6 hours.
- 6 to 7 hours
- 2 to 3 hours
- Home Stay
- 6 to 7 hours
- Guest House
- 5 to 6 hours
- 3-star hotel
- 6 to 7 hours
- 3-star hotel
- 25 minutes
What is Included
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Hotel and lodge during trekking.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- All necessary paperwork; trekking permits and others.
- Trekking guide and porter.
- Staff Insurance and Salary.
- Transportations from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Pokhara to Beni and Nayapul to Pokhara
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during trek.
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit.
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Company services and all required government taxes/royalties.
What is Excluded
- Nepalese visa fee.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg luggage, cargo charge is around. $1.5 per kg) only on the flight.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled. or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to Know
We offer you a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and in Pokhara and teahouses during the trek. Annapurna region’s trekking trail is more popular and has the well – established teahouses and lodges providing standard accommodation. Nowadays private rooms, solar showers, clean toilet facilities are accessible.
Meals and Drinks during the trek
You will be served breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara respectively. All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) are included during the trek. Teahouses/lodges of this trek have generally improved over the years and maintain the high standard of hygiene. Boiled and filtered water is served by most of the lodges which are safe, however, we suggest you bring water purifying pills. There will be a welcome dinner in the evening along with the Nepalese cultural dance.
If you are physically fit and enjoy walking but have a short period to explore then this trek is definitely for you. You do not need any past experience of trekking activities however it is a plus point if you have done before.
Best Season to Travel
Autumn through to spring is considered as the best time to do the Mohare Danda trek. We suggest you avoid monsoon months, June and August due to heavy rainfall that may occur during the trek.