Its long east-west peak is found promptly south of Mount Everest, and the South Col, a vertical edge that never dips under 8,000m, associates the summits of the two mountains. Lhotse has three summits: Lhotse Main 8516m, Lhotse Shar 8383m, and Lhotse Middle or East 8413m. Sometimes erroneously Lhotse has been recognized as the south pinnacle of the Everest massif. No genuine consideration was given to climbing Lhotse until Everest had at last been rose. Lhotse initially moved in 1956 as an elective course towards the summit of Everest.
Lhotse remains at 8516 M, making it the fourth most noteworthy mountain on the planet. It is arranged at the fringe of Tibet and Nepal.
Ernst Reiss and Fritz Luchsinger who were a piece of a Swiss campaign initially climbed Main Lhotse in 1956. Sepp Mayerl and Rolf Walter initially climbed Lhotse Shar on December 5, 1979, by taking the SE-edge.
A profound scar, a cold ravine known as the Lhotse Couloir, marks The West Face of Lhotse; the couloir is the critical test to the Lhotse climb, for the most part on the grounds that the climbing states of the couloir are influenced by climate and an occasional snowfall. The course advances through Khumbu icefall. Moving further, we will arrive at Camp 1 that exists at the highest point of Khumbu icefall that is encompassed with chasms. From Camp 1, we will go through a sidelong moraine to the west edge that welcomes us with a close-up perspective on Lhotse. This spot is ideal for Camp2. Leaving Camp2, we will reach close to Lhotse divider by intersection icy mass and ice bluffs where we will set Camp3. Camp4 is situated close to South Col. From Camp 4, we will continue through soak shake segments to the summit.
Consider Climbing Lobuche for Extra Acclimatization
For individuals with an adequate time span, a trip to close by Lobuche Peak, 6119m, is an extraordinary method to guarantee you are all around acclimatized before you start the Lhotse Expedition.
Full Board Service Includes
- Arrival and departure transfer services to Domestic flight as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Shera Expedition and Trekking while arriving and departing in Kathmandu.
- 4 Nights 5-star category hotels accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking and climbing guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- Schedule Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing member, Sherpa guide, liaison officer and kitchen staff.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment like; kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils for advance Base Camp and camp two.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary fixed and main rope, ice bars, ice screws, snow bar etc)
- Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea/ coffee) in available tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking
- 3 fresh meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners) will be served at base camp, and camp two.
- All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during the expedition for both members and crews.
- Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak to climbing the Mt. Everest.
- Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
- Trekking Permit (Everest National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Expedition Royalty and climbing permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Everest (8848M).
- Nepalese Government Royalty and fees;
- One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and 03 Times Everest Summiteers Climbing/expedition Guide (Sherpa) per client.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
- Medical consultation services at the base camp with the HRA clinic at the base camp.
- Equipment allowances and wages for Climbing Sherpa’s, cooks, kitchen boys.
- Equipment allowances and wages for Government Liaison Officer.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 3 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- The heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dining room.
- Emergency Oxygen, mask, and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4 for members and staff.
- Icefall charges by Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
Full Board Service Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Extra transportation then display in itinerary program.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Wallie-talkies & Filming permit (if the special camera or walkies-talkies).
- Personal climbing gears;
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum US$ 1500.00 per climbing Sherpa guide.
- Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff are mandatory.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance on arrival in Kathmandu)
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not included in the cost includes section.
- Valid Passport
- Credit Cards
- Pp Size Photo (4 Pieces)
- Insurance Paper And Contact Address.
- Family Members / Company’s Contact Address
- Kailas / Lasportiva / Millet (Summit Shoe)
- Normal Socks (5-6 Pairs)
- Summit Socks (2 Pairs)
- Trekking Shoes (1 Pair)
- Camp Booties (1 Pair)
- Basecamp Slipper (1 Pair)
- Light Weight Top / Thermo Coat (2-3 Layers)
- Mid Weight Top (2-3 Layers)
- Heavy Weight Top (2 Layers)
- Fleece Jacket (1)
- Gore Text Jacket (1)
- Down Jacket (1)
- Wind Proof Jacket
- Cotton T-Shirt For Base Camp. (2-3)
- Light Weight Long Under Pants (2-3 Pairs)
- Under Wear (5-7 Pairs)
- Mid Weight Long Under Pants (2-3 Pairs)
- Heavy Weight Long Under Wear
- Gore Text Pant. (1)
- Down Pants. (1)
- Water Proof Pant. (1)
- Sun Cap
- Desert Cap
- Fleece Hat
- Neck Gaiter (2-3)
- Thin Fleece Gloves (2 Pairs)
- Wind Stopper Fleece Gloves
- Heavy Gloves (Mitten)
- Summit Gloves
- Sleeping Bag - 20 Degree Celsius (For Base Camp)
- Down Sleeping Bag - 20 To -40 Degree Celsius (Extreme Comfort)
- Thermarest Mattress (Cell Foam)
- Thermarest Mattress (Inflatable)
- Climbing Helmet
- Down Suit (Kailas / Marmot / Mountain
- Hardware / North Face / Millet )
- Crampons (Fit with Boot)
- Ice Axe
- Atc Guide
- Jummer / Ascender
- Lock Carabiner (3)
- Unlock Carabiner (3)
- Tape Slings (2)
- Prusik Loops (1)
- Snow Goggle
- Head Light (4 Pairs Rechargeable Batteries Recommended)
- Satellite Phone
- Hand Warmer (If Possible)
- Rucksacks 45L - 55L
- Duffle Bag 90 L -120 L (2 Pieces)
- Water Proof Stuff Sacks Large (2 Pieces)
- Water Proof Stuff Sacks Small (2 Pieces)
- Banana Boat/ Nivea Sun Cream -50 (Spf)
- Lip Guard -20 / -50 (Spf)
- Sun Glasses (UV Protection)
- Glaciers Glasses (UV Protection)
- Hand Disinfectant
- Wet Tissue
- Garbage Bag
- Water Bottle (2)
- Spoon/ Fork
- Brufen / Ibuprofens
- Handy Plaster
- Crack Bandage
- Tincture Iodine
- Walking Stick
- Pocket Knife (Swiss)
- Umbrella / Rain Coat
Good to KnowWhat sort of Experience Requirement?
To join the Peak ascending or undertaking you should have broad mountaineering background.
• Adjustment in the colleagues and Sherpa Staffs.
• High and extraordinary Trekking encounters in the Himalayas.
• Responsible for poise and wellbeing.
• Mentally and physically wellness.
How are the climate and best time to Climbing?
Nepal has four seasons, for example, harvest time (Sep. Nov. furthermore, Oct.), winter (Dec. Jan. also, Feb.), spring (March, April, and May) and storm (June, July, and Aug.). During the fall season, the evenings are cold in mountains however the splendid sun makes for lovely daytime temperatures. At higher elevations temperature extend from about 20°C down to maybe - 10°C around evening time. Morning is typically clear, and after that mists develop during the evening, vanishing during the evening to uncover staggering starry skies.
Throughout the winter season-high passes, particularly the Thorong-La pass, Dhaulagiri circuit, Tilicho (Musukanta Pass) in Annapurna trekking, Chola Pass, Renjola Pass, Khongmola pass, Amalaptse pass, Roywalling pass, Serpent col in Everest reason, Lauribina pass, Ganjala pass, Gosaikunda go in Langtang, Larky Pass in Manaslu, are generally shut. Short and simple trek in center slopes is the best on this time. Overwhelming snowfalls do particularly during the January, February, and March in mountain territories.
Spring season brings hotter climate yet increasingly successive tempests and impressive snowfall at a higher height. Winged animals and blossoms, particularly rhododendrons, are seen at the lower heights. At the part of the bargain, brought about by residue from the fields of India and smoke from neighborhood fires frequently darken inaccessible perspectives. Likewise, it turns out to be a lot hotter in the locale beneath 3000 ft. Trekking in Monsoon (June to Aug.) can be attempted by the sharp or experienced. Downpour, fog, and mist can be normal practically day by day, yet mists part every so often to give fantastic perspectives on the mountains. The vegetation’s are as a rule at their generally beautiful. Bloodsuckers possess large amounts of center height timberlands. Mountain climate is exceptionally flighty. Great indications of a tempest moving toward, for example, cirrus obfuscated sky or a fall in barometric weight, can be misdirecting.
Best time for moving in Nepal is spring (March, April, and May) bring hotter climate and besides harvest time season (September, October-November) reasonable whether in Nepal. You should be set up for abrupt climate changes while trekking and climbing. That is the reason trekking gear ought to be picked cautiously before the excursion. Unexpected downpour tempests or snow are constantly a probability which should be considered. The climate during the trekking season is fairly increasingly steady. "Sherpa Expedition and Trekking" gives enormous consideration to climate estimate.
How troublesome is climbing?
The trouble of the climbing or endeavor relies upon the pinnacle. Trekking pinnacles are simpler than high mountain campaign yet some of less high crest likewise specialized for ascending;
a) Length of trek and strolling days
b) Which Mountain and elevation conditions
c) Average elevation, greatest height, and normal addition/misfortune every day
d) Likely winning climate conditions and temperature extend
e) The remoteness of neighborhood administrations and general degree of solace
f) Technical or simple ascending mountain
Evaluation A – "Moderate"
Evaluation B - "Specialized"
Evaluation C – "Specialized Plus"
Evaluation D – "Extreme climbing"
What sort of Accommodation during the trekking and Climbing?
During the trekking, it is conceivable Guesthouse/Lodge offices some of major trekking region. In the visitor house/Lodge have running hot and cold water offices. Private rooms are accessible in most visitor house/Lodge. Most restrooms are shared. Numerous years’ experience of Trekking field of sorting out different treks in Nepal guarantees you that we have decided for our treks the cleanest and most cleanly kept Guest Houses/Lodge with cordial air and best sees. From the base camp, we have to full board outdoors. Outdoors is completely sorted out and bolstered, with a group of aides, cooks, Sherpas, and porter to go with you. Our porter conveys all the trekking gear, sustenance, fuel, and individual effects. Our staff plans hot suppers. Around evening time, tents for feasting, resting and ablutions tents are given and set up, beddings and down-filled camping cots, tables and seating. In a commonplace outdoors trek, we start the day around 6/7 AM with some hot tea. You are then furnished with a bowl of warm water for washing. At that point, trekkers appreciate breakfast before leaving camp. The trek starts around 7.30 - 8 a.m. Trekkers can establish their tone for delaying and touring and the stroll to the lunch spot will regularly take 3 hours. On entry, you are served a hot lunch. Toward the evening, subsequent to strolling for another 3 to 4 hours, you touch base at the following camp around 4/5 PM. Tea and tidbits are served while our staff prepares the camp. Supper time is around 6/7 PM in the feasting tent, lit with lamps and serenely outfitted.
Where do we eat our dinners and what sort of sustenance is accessible?
During a tea house trekking you will eat and supper in the visitor house/Lodge, lunch will be eaten at one of the trailside eateries. Each Guest House serves the customary Nepali supper Dal Bhat Tarkari (rice, curry, and lentil soup). All Guest Houses of our defeats have a wide range of nourishment things, for example, rice, vegetables, noodles, potatoes, and soup. A significant number of them have western sustenance on the menu. Soda pops, tidbits, wine, and brew are accessible in the greater part of the visitor houses and trail side eateries. Sanitation is constantly a major concern and we pay attention to it very. That is the reason we have picked the cleanest and most cleanly kept Hotel for our courses. During the outdoors, we get ready nourishment by our cook with the goal that we shopping sustenance things like your interest before excursion start.
What are the wellsprings of drinking water supply during climbing?
All visitor houses have bubbled water for trekkers and climbing. What's more, on the primary trekking courses it is conceivable bolter mineral water to drink. We prescribe to your customers not to utilize bolter water, it isn't conditioned inviting. You can utilize the Iodine table or other cleanse drops. It is observable that during the outdoors we give the bubbled water to our customers.
What sort of Equipment need during Climbing?
Clothes:- liner gloves, downy or fleece gloves, Gore-Tex over gloves, light-weight socks, substantial weight socks, Hat or top for the sun, Fleece cap or balaclava, Polypropylene tops, Long sleeve shirts, Fleece coat, Windproof Gore-Tex parka, Down coat, light climbing, wool pants, windproof Gore-Tex pants, manufactured clothing tops and bottoms.
Personal: - Camera, camcorder, additional batteries, Reading the material, Personal medical aid pack, Diary and composting material, Sunscreen and lip security (SPF 40), Pee bottle, Personal cleanliness unit, Notebooks, panicle, perusing books, Batteries for headlamp or other.
Specialized GEAR:- Ice hatchet, Crampons, Ice device, Harness, Ice screws, Carabineers, Locking carabineers, Short-5-millimeter adornment strings, Slings.
Others:- Sun icy mass glasses or equal, Ski goggles, Headlamp with extra bulb, Pocket blade, Sleeping sack (- 20ºC), Water bottles - Thermo, Plastic mountaineering boots, Trekking boots, Gaiters or super gaiters, Large rucksack (80 ltrs.), Small knapsack ( 40-50 lts.), enormous duffle packs or comparative with 2-way zippers and lock, Small pack with 2-way zippers and lock, Plastic sacks.
What kind of experience do Climbing Guides/high-land watchmen have?
Ascending Sardar/Guides have numerous long stretches of climbing experience all over Nepal mountain. The greater part of them has been going through years climbing the pinnacle everywhere throughout the nation and onboard. Our aides are prepared in fundamental, advance mountaineering preparing, emergency treatment and ability to deal with any difficult circumstance. Every one of our aides communicates in English and glad to share their profound information of shake, ice moving with you. We have to give guides who can get individuals feel engaged with what they are encountering, clarify it completely and keep them engaged. They realize very well how to encourage running smooth and safe excursion valuing the excellence of the Himalayas. All our high-land staffs have well understanding, gear with protection for any incident. Their direct involvement, nearby information, mastery and funniness on trips are significant.
What occurs if there should arise an occurrence of crisis and Rescue?
"Sherpa Expedition and Trekking" organization is set up for any crisis circumstance and realizes how to deal with it. Our aides are prepared in medical aid and can manage the vast majority of the essential sicknesses that happen during a trek and straightforwardly association in principle office Kathmandu every day if conceivable. Each customer ought to have his very own protection before coming to Nepal for instance of crisis. Our staff has protection if there should arise an occurrence of a crisis. In Extreme crisis salvage if the critical helicopter departure requires between 6000m to 7000m, we can orchestrate Helicopter Rescue, may its spread by your protection. Climate Forecast for the climbing meteorological forecast we encourage you to use from Meteo Swiss or from Austria or we can assist you with getting in contact with them. For the brief climate, Forecast sends to you by SMS or email or on the telephone to set up your summit endeavor.
We likewise firmly prescribe that you take out outing dropping, air emergency vehicle/helicopter salvage protection. You ought to know that a few approaches do exclude, or confine, spread for this sort of movement. You should guarantee that the approach you do take gives a satisfactory degree of security and spreads you for the exercises in question. You should convey verification of protection (for example your protection endorsement) with you on the occasion; on the off chance that you can't give this toward the beginning of the occasion, you will be required to take out an appropriate arrangement around then. On the off chance that this isn't done or outlandish for useful reasons, at that point, you won't be permitted to proceed with our trekking/climbing trips and won't be qualified for any discount for administrations not given. Your protection must incorporate crisis air emergency vehicle/helicopter salvage administrations.
How we correspondence if there should arise an occurrence of crisis?
Land-line and cell phone administrations are accessible in Nepal. The system covers Kathmandu, real urban communities and towns and the vast majority of Nepal, aside from some provincial Himalayan spots. Nepal Telecommunications Corporation is the national administration provider. There are additionally private administration providers, for example, Hotels and private correspondence focuses likewise give long separation phone, web, and fax offices.
For calling from outside, nation code for Nepal is "977" and the zoning code for Kathmandu is "1". To call Nepal from different nations: 00 + nation code (977) + city code + phone number. Guide to call us: 00-977-1-4420858. Call from Nepal city code and phone number, guide to call us; 01-4420858. We give to our customer’s stale-light telephone for the high campaign so it's anything but difficult to talk in base camp staff and Kathmandu.
What sort of administration you can give?
Our administrations are proposed to offer quality and incentive for cash, together with a rich, fluctuated and a compensating knowledge. We have assembled our notoriety for being the best trip specialist in the nation for the best specialist co-op. Our costs of all the climbing are exceptionally aggressive and unequaled with some other neighborhood visit administrators. We work moving with two various types; Full composes administration - you need to be free from all worries to appreciate this experience without limit. Base Camp administration - you like to climb yourself however need to fix base camp and take profit by us official documentation, transportation, equipment's, all administration into base camp.
Is it including High elevation climbing Sherpa Bonus?
According to the prerequisite of customers for the High height climbing Sherpa, they are paid for their gear recompense, day by day wages, nourishment and protection inclusion and so forth. What's more Sherpa reward as Tips is under the Mountaineering framework to energize Sherpa’s for their better inspiration towards the summit offer. In this manner for the customers general data the Sherpa reward sum is indicated in every mountain program.
The amount NMA Peak Climbing Royalty?
The climbing expenses structure of NMA top:
Gathering "A" Peaks
Sovereignty for up to seven individuals (U.S Dollars) 500.00
Sovereignty for each extra part up to 12 men (U.S. Dollars) 100.00
Eminence for Group "B" Peaks
1-4 Persons 350.00 Only
5-8 Persons 350.00 in addition to 40.00 (Per individual)
9-12 Persons 510.00 in addition to 25.00 (Per individual)
Note: Maximum number of individuals in the group is 12.
Trash store for every one of the 33 NMA Peaks
A measure of US$250.00 store to NMA as trash saved to get a grant to every one of the 33 NMA crests.
What amount of mountaineering sovereignty?
Eminence for Foreign Climber per Person in US Dollar
1. Everest Normal Route Spring Season 11000, Autumn Season 5500, Winter/Summer 2750
2. Everest Other Route Spring Season 11000, Autumn Season 5000, Winter/Summer 2500
3. Others Mountain in excess of 8000 m. Spring Season 1800, Autumn Season 900, Winter/Summer 450
4. 7501m. - 7999 m. Spring Season 600, Autumn Season 300, Winter/Summer 150
5. 7000 m. - 7500 m. Spring Season 500, Autumn Season 250, Winter/Summer 125
6. 6501 m. - 6999 m. Spring Season 400, Autumn Season 200, Winter/Summer 100
7. Mt. Amadablam (6812m.) Spring Season 400, Autumn Season 400, Winter/Summer 200
8. Under 6500 m. Spring Season 250, Autumn Season 125, Winter/Summer 70
The arrangement of Royalty for outside climbers will become effective from 1 January 2015 (B.S. 20171/09/17)
Royalty for Nepalese Climber per Person in Nepalese Rupees.
1. Everest Normal Route Spring Season 75000, Autumn Season 37500, Winter/Summer 18250
2. Everest Other Route Spring Season 60000, Autumn Season 30000, Winter/Summer 15000
3. Others Mountain in excess of 8000 m. Spring Season 10000, Autumn Season 5000, Winter/Summer 2500
4. 7501m. - 7999 m. Spring Season 8000, Autumn Season 4000, Winter/Summer 2000
5. 7000 m. - 7500 m. Spring Season 6000, Autumn Season 3000, Winter/Summer 1500
6. 6501 m. - 6999 m. Spring Season 5000, Autumn Season 2500, Winter/Summer 1250
7. Mt. Amadablam (6812m.) Spring Season 8000, Autumn Season 8000, Winter/Summer 4000
8. Under 6500 m. Spring Season 4000, Autumn Season 2000, Winter/Summer 1000
- Royalty for Nepalese climbers will happen from 13 February 2014 (B.S. 20170/11/01).
- The Mountaineering Royalty has been completely postponed to the mountains arranged on Mid Western and Far Western Development Region of Nepal for a long time affecting from 2070/04/01-2075/03/32 (16 July 2013 to 15 July 2018).
- Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal has expected that the opportune change in Royalty for mountaineering in Nepal will be the achievement for the advancement of Nepalese Mountaineering Sector around the globe.
- As per the choice of secretary level dated 2071/1/16, the protection sum for Sardar, mountain guide and high height walker is fixed as Rs 15 lakhs. Also, therapeutic protection is fixed as Rs 4 lakhs.
- Maximum no. of individuals in a group is 15.
What documents do we require for Permit?
International ID photograph duplicate (ought to be exceptionally clear with shading sweep) and legitimacy least a half year.
2 international ID size photograph.
Home subtleties address.
Mountaineering knowledge whether any
How might I book Climbing?
All appointments are made with Sherpa Expedition and Trekking Pvt. Ltd. based at Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal. The outing is a reference to as Company in booking conditions. To book your vacation you have to send us finished booking (request) structure or legitimately email us with subtleties. For more data click here »