During the pre and post-monsoon seasons, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking can operate expeditions to at least one of Nepal’s most well-liked trekking peaks, Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075ft), set in Nepal's gorgeous Khumbu natural depression.
This is a perfect beginning into Himalayan ascension, giving unique views of the encircling mountains and valleys, culminating within the sight of the soaring peaks of Nuptse and Mount Everest.
This is a really accomplishable expedition for anyone in good condition and with a need for the top journey. it's a journey with several visual highlights, as well as gorgeous views of the encircling Himalayan peaks of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam and lots of, many more.
Participants ought to be insensible physical form and have a background in a basic mount and/or a history of the workout. Instruction in (mountaineering) skills relative to the climb is going to be provided before the climbing commencing because the ascent needs the employment of crampons, ice ax, and tuck rope ascension.
Lobuche Peak Highlight
- Ascend a 6,000m peak within a relatively short timeframe
- Unparalleled views of the Khumbu Valley's giants
- A great introductory expedition into Himalayan climbing
Full Board Service Cost Includes
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Sherpa Expedition and Trekking representative while arriving and departing.
- 3 Nights’ accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staff including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing members and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staff during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for Lobuche East peak.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of the group.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge, and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation, and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt
- Our service Charges
Full Board Service Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Snowy will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses, and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Icefall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with another member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in the cost includes section.
You will be carrying all of your gear and some of the cluster gear, the things you decide on to require ought to be light-weight, dependable, and all-mains to a range of utmost conditions. the standard of the instrumentation you decide on features a ton to try to with however heat, dry, and safe you may stay therefore be vital of quality and therefore the correct match of the article of clothing. Comfort lends itself to an additional pleasant experience!'
The layering system made public is sometimes sufficient for many individuals, however, if you tend to be colder, bring one further medium layer like a vest, which might be ideal for further heat around camp. once creating the ultimate call on what goes into your pack, bear in mind that it’s a fine science of taking barely enough garments and accessories to try to the work, whereas not over-burdening yourself with things you almost certainly won't.
The cotton article of clothing should be avoided as a result of it dries terribly slowly and may be a poor dielectric once-wet. Instead, opt for wool or artificial materials that “wick” the sweat and wetness aloof from your skin to stay you a lot of hotter.
We will offer complimentary water and windproof duffle that you'll use on the trek and is carried by porter/s. The duffle is yours to stay once the trek. you'll leave your bag together with your non-trek things at the building in Katmandu and collect them once the trek.
All the instrumentation like Base camp tents, room accessories and everyone the cluster climb instrumentation ( climb rope, ice screw, snow bar, ice hammer) is provided by the corporate.
He(Guide) Following instrumentality area unit essential for ascension.
- Alpine ascension harness. should have adjustable leg loops and match overall covering.
- 2 protection carabiners. The large, pear-shaped hoop is best, screw gate kind suggested
- 3 regular carabiners. light-weight; bachelor's degree Hotwire area unit suggested.
- Ice ax w/leash. light-weight (Grivel Air school, adamant Raven, or Charlet Moser Snow Walker). underneath 5’7” use 60cm; 5’7”- 6’2” use 65cm; over 6’2” use 70cm.
- Plastic climb boots (Koflach Degree, Lowa Civetta, or Scarpa Alpha) or animal skin Double climb boots (La Sportiva Olympic Mons, Boreal GI or equivalent; should be mountaineering/crampon compatible)
- Crampons. should be fit plastic boots before the trip, new-style kind recommended; embody a straightforward repair kit (Grivel G12, adamant Contact, or Charlet Moser Super 12)
- Adjustable trekking poles.
- Belay/rappel device (Figure eight preferred)
- 2 a cotton jersey.
- 1 polypropene jersey.
- 2 sleeve polypropene shirts. Lightweight, pastel for sunny days.
- 2 girls sports bras. Synthetic, no cotton!
- 1 Softshell. gnawing animal Dri-clime Wind Shirt, geographical region Stretch Zephur or Krushell Jacket (R2 slipover acceptable).
- Down/synthetic sweater or vest. geographical region Puffball Jacket or Sweater preferred; R4 Jacket acceptable
- Hard mess jacket with hood. Waterproof and breathable. Gore-Tex or equivalent is best, convenient enough to suitover multiple layers.
- 1 expedition down windbreaker with hood. this can be most likely your necessary|most vital|most significant} piece of clothing! it's important that your jacket is 700+ fill down, baffle construction (not seamed through seams) and encompasses a thickly insulated hood.
- Hand Wear
- You will need 2 systems: one glove system for lower on the mountain and a glove over mitt system for the cold temperatures encountered on summit day.
- 2 pc of liner gloves. skinny wool or polypropene.
- 1 pc of heat gloves. Fleece or wool.
- 1 pc expedition shell gloves.
- 1 pc standard expedition shell mitts. Or professional Mitts. If they are doing not have wrist joint straps contemplate stitching one on in order that you'll either attach it to your jacket or cinch the strap to your wrist joint in order that you are doing not lose your mittens in high winds
- Warm hat. Wool or artificial that covers your ears.
- Face mask.
- Shade hat or cap.
- Glacier glasses. 100% actinic ray protection with aspect shields and a hard-sided storage case (e.g. Julbo or Cebe)
- 1 PC additional glasses (also with actinic ray protection just in case your onest try breaks).
- 1 ski specs with actinic ray protection
- If you need prescription ice mass glasses, you'll get your lenses changed to your prescription.
- 4 Pcs of liner socks. polypropene or Capilene.
- 3 Pcs of light-weight trekking socks.
- 2 Pcs of medium-heavy wool socks. Check boot match with liner and wool socks on.
- 1 Pc of nylon shorts.
- 1 Pc nylon pants for trekking and around camp.
- 2 Pcs light-weight union suit bottoms
- 1 Pc fleece pants with aspect zipper or “puff-ball pants”
- 1 Pc softshell pants (e.g. geographical region Guide pants or OR Granite Pants. Schoeller fabrics).
- 1 Pc of laborious shell pants. Waterproof/breathable with full aspect zips, Gore-Tex or equivalent is best.
- 1 Pc gaiters. ensure they're going to match over plastic boots (OR Crocodiles or equivalent).
- 1 Pc down booties (optional).
- 1 Pc path shoes for the hike to base camp and use at camp
- 1 Pc of sandals or court game shoes for Kathmandu and in camp
- All covering ought to be unbroken dry victimization waterproof stuff sacks or massive plastic luggage.
- 1 light-weight internal frame pack (approx four,000 cuboid inches).
- 1 daypack is facultative for the approach hike, attainable use on summit day and carry-on pack. If you intend to use it for your summit pack it should be massive enough for your down jacket, misc. clothes, food, and water. The Lowe Alpine lepton or adamant Speed twenty-eight is superb, light-weight (16 oz.) choices.
- 1 large (7,500+cu.in.) drawstring bag for gear, should be sturdy to be used on pack animals
- Small padlock for a drawstring bag.
- 1 tiny drawstring bag for bags storage in Kathmandu. we are going to provide a complimentary duffel/kit bag for the item you get in Kathmandu.
- Sleeping Gear
- 1 down bag rated to -10 F (Gore Dryloft or similar cloth helps shield down and dark colours speed drying time)
- Sleeping Pad. Full length closed cell foam (mandatory) and/or Therma-Rest for additional heat and luxury
- 1 kit with Nuprin and the other doctor suggested medications.
- Lip balm. a minimum of SPF twenty, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is useful to hold around your neck
- Sunscreen. a minimum of SPF forty
- Headlamp. Petzl Myobelt three or adamant variable star.
- 3 Water bottles. one litre wide-mouth Nalgene (1 may be a pee bottle).
- Hydration bladder with drinking tube for lower mountain (optional)
- 1 bottle material.
- Plastic mug w/snap-on lid, 16 oz. or larger.
- Bowl and spoon. Plastic, tiny Tupperware works well. Lexan spoons area unit best.
- Pocket knife. tiny Swiss-army kind.
- Water purification. Iodine tablets or Polar-pure crystals
- Toiletry kit. make certain to incorporate tissue keep during a bag.
- 3-4 massive plastic luggage, for keeping miscellaneous gear dry.
- Nylon stuff sacks. For food and kit storage (OR encompasses a smart selection); massive Ziplocs area unit helpful additionally.
- Camp towel.
- 1 tiny chrome steel vacuum flask (optional).
- Favourite snack foods (no over two pounds).
- Paperback books, cards, Walkman, etc.
- Binoculars (optional for viewing the route from the lower camps).
- Camera. one light-weight purpose & shoot on the mountain, one massive SLR kind is facultative for the trek in and base camp.
- Fanny pack or pocketbook for travel documents, cash & passport.
- Passport and passport photos
- Airline price tag} (Please leave your airline ticket at our workplace in Kathmandu as a result of we have a tendency to might need be dynamical the date of your departure from Kathmandu)
- "While you're needed to bring everything on this list, their area unit varied choices, brands, and versions of every piece of kit. Use your expertise and therefore the listed options to search out the most effective gear for you. a number of them on top of instrumentality is simply found in stores in Kathmandu for cheaper costs."
Good to KnowInsurance
It is obligatory to possess smart travel insurance or emergency evacuation insurance which is able to cowl evacuation by any suggests that of transportation from high altitude. it's additionally extremely counselled that each one member have cancellation insurance just in case of associate degree accident before departure, or if the trip is cancelled thanks to unforeseen circumstances.
Fitness & Experiences
For personal safety and success, glorious physical conditions square measure needed. before the trek, we recommend physical activities like running, swimming and sport combined with climbs to smaller peaks which incorporates climbs that involve travel on crampons below all types of conditions. make sure you're snug with extreme exposure and steep drop-offs for long periods of your time and capable of carrying the serious back of a mean of 30lbs. embrace lots of technical rock and mountaineering experiences, therefore you're fairly snug following on alpine rock route. Be at home with jammers, ascenders, crampons, all of your gear, and knot. we'll review every climber’s bio on a private basis to assist develop climbers curious about making an attempt Mount Ama Dablam.
A lot of food you have taken altitude the higher you´ll perform. Considering the loss of appetence on a better attitude, Sherpa Shepherds guide can assist you to settle on food things that have quality and best to digest at higher-altitude throughout the trekking and accommodation within the lodges. However, at base camp, our expedition cook is set the most effective menu. we recommend you bring your own food if you, therefore, need like chocolate bars, dry foods etc. we have a tendency to cater to completely different dietary necessities and full eater menus will be provided for the asking.
In Kathmandu, you'll lodge in star deluxe hotels and whereas you’re on trek your accommodation is in native lodges/guesthouses. At base camp, your accommodation is in tented camps. you must thus not expect the standards that may be achieved in luxury accommodation within the town. All accommodation is organized on a twin sharing basis throughout the trekking and native lodges won’t be in fact as like in hotels in Kathmandu.
In case of any high hypoxia issues commonly as a primary precaution 1st, it's suggested to return down in real time to a lower altitude for a few rests and within the worse condition, you have got to more come back down either by whirlybird or by land transport.
For the climb weather report, we have a tendency to advise you to use from Meteo Swiss or from the Republic of Austria or we are able to assist you to urge involved with them. For the prompt weather, Forecast sends to you by SMS or email or on phone to organize your summit try.
Recommended Personal Gears;
- Down suits (dangri)- one pc
- Summit shoe- one pc
- Walking shoe-1 pc
- Crampon- one pc
- Summit Glove- one pc
- Normal gloves- a pair of pc
- Summit Snow goggles- one pc
- Glacier glasses- one pc
- Ice ax- one pc
- Harness- one pc
- Jammer- one pc
- Carabineers' (normal)- three pcs
- Sleeping bag (-40C)- one pc
- Down-filled Mattress- one pc
- Summit socks- a pair of pc
- Normal socks- three pcs
- Climbing bag (40 ltr)- one pc
- Helmet- one computer
- Down jacket- one pc
- Down trouser-1 pc
- 8 finger /descended- one pc
- Headlamp- one computer
- Gore-tex jacket- one pc
- Gore-tax trouser- one pc
- Fleece jacket-1 pc
- Fleece trouser- one pc
- Fleece liner gloves- three pcs
- Screw Gate Carabineer- one pc
- Wind stopper- one pc
- Thermos bottle- 1pc
- The base layer (woollen)- a pair of sets
- Water bottle normal- one pc
Need any expert advice?
If you would like to talk to an expert to discuss any aspects of climbing and other queries, please meet or talk to our experts Sherpa Exp team. We can be reached by:
Phone no: +977-01-4701288
Mobile: +977 9851117039, 9866007038 (available on Whatsapp & Viber)