"Free your mind and escape into the beauty that captures your heart during Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek."
Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek is a journey around Manaslu region combined with the exploration of the amazing Tsum Valley. The eighth highest peak of the world, Manaslu is an amazing beauty beyond description. Also, a pilgrimage site, ManasluTsum Valley trek adds the charm with its traditional Buddhist and Tibetan culture and lifestyle untouched by modernity.
We drive to Arughat from Kathmandu where the trek starts from. Passing through the terraced fields and small local villages, we walk through Budhi Gandaki river reaching the village of Lapubesi. The walk to Tatopani(hot spring water) crosses forests and small local villages You can see the nice views of Sringi Himal accompanies us on the way to Philim. Passing Chumling. The walk to Gumba Lungdang passes through pine and rhododendron forests and crosses the Siyar Khola. For a little while, we rest here and take a trip to the Ganesh Himal Base Camp. Through to Lokpa, our next stop has no proper lodging or facilities, so we start early. All the way from Lokpa, Ghap to Lho, we pass Gurung and Thakali villages. In the Samagaon, we take a rest for another day and explore the village. We ordinarily gain height from here to Samdo, Dharmasala and cross the Larke La go at 5200m to reach Bhimtang which denotes the finish of the trek.
- drive to Arughat from Kathmandu and to Kathmandu from Chamje.
- The most elevated top in this locale is Manaslu, which at 8163m is the eighth most elevated top on the planet.
- The zone is very various, being home to Brahmin, Chhetri, Tamang, Magar, Tibetan and Gurung people groups.
- Manaslu was first hopped on May 9, 1956, by Toshio Imanishi from Japan and Gyalzen Norbu of Nepal.
- The locale havens jeopardized creatures, for example, the snow panther and red pandas.
- A concealed valley in this area is the Tsum Valley. Extremely worth to visit.
- Strolling through tropical green slopes secured with pine and oak timberlands toward the start of the trek.
What is Included
- Pick up and drop from airport/ hotel/airport.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3-star hotel.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- All Accommodation during Trekking (guest House/lodge)
- Food during Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
- A professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 people 1 Sherpa porter, 3 peoples 2 Sherpa porter and 4 peoples 2 Sherpa porters)
- Necessary Trekking permits and Manaslu & Tsum Valley special permit.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system) card
- Necessary Equipment (sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- Food, salary all Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- First aid kit from Sherpa Expeditions and Trekking.
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Necessary flight tickets (domestic only).
- Rescue Help in case of emergency (paid by your travel insurance)
- Farewell dinner with a cultural show.
- All program as per Itinerary
What is Excluded
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the bag pack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes:
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines:
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable:
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)