Mera Peak mountain 6476m /21,247ft
Mera peak is the wonderful option if you are looking for summit one of Nepal's many trekking peaks.the sumit offers one of the greatest views in himalays and one can see 5 of the 6 tallest mountain in the world From the summit (mt.everest, Lhotse, Cho oyo,Makalu and Kanchenjunga).
Sherpa Expedition And Trekking team start the trekking and Expedition is officially the highest trekking peak in Nepal. Nepal that offers is unlimited Mera peak mountaineering adventure. Mera Peak climbing and Expedition trip is an attractive peak that rises to the South Mera Mt. Everest and dominates of the uninhabited valleys of Hongu & Hinku. The Mera Peak climbing Expedition and mountaineering were first climbed done in 1953 by J.O.M Roberts and Sen Tenzing. However the proper ascent of Mera Peak climbed mountaineering was made in 1975 by French Climbers are Marcel Jolly, G. Baus, L. Honnis who climbed following the North Peak and the same route as Roberts, but traveling along and the connecting ridge to the further summit. Sherpa Expedition and Trekking is considered more adventurous and less challenging than other trekking peaks and with little or number. of mountaineering experience. The adventurous peak climb of Mera Climbing is rewarded with breathtaking views of world's towering mountains are including Mt. Everest8848m, Mt. Lhotse8516m, Mt. Makalu8485m, Mt. Cho Oyu8201m & other surrounding high mountains in Everest region of Nepal.
Sherpa Expedition And Trekking start with a scenic mountaineering flight from Kathmandu to Tenzing Hilley Airport Lukla. Lukla is the gateway to Khumbu and entire point Mt. Everest of Nepal. After landing the airstrip of Tenzing Hillary airport at Lukla, we start our trekking and climbing journey that is heading through less crowded and terraced landscapes, and untouched valleys and charming villages inhabited by Sherpa people. Before reaching Mera Peak Base Camp trip, our highest trekking peak climb and adventure trek head through frozen waterfalls and dense forests and paddy fields and amazing glaciers with stunning views of high mountain ranges. The Mera Peak Base Camp is set up at 5300m. From the Mera Peak Base Camp, we climb higher up to reach the high camp, here we are taking some briefing before attempting a final climb to the summit of Mera Peak. Fully acclimatized, equipped with all the climbing equipment and gears, the first position is we will take the weather conditions into consideration and follow the footsteps and guidance of Sherpa’s experienced climbing experts. We will have to overcome several technical climbing sections for head towards the summit of Mera Peak. Our reached climb to the summit is rewarded with sensational and panoramic views of Mt. Everest 8,848m/29,029ft, Mt. Kanchenjunga 8,586m/28,169ft, Mt. Chamlang 7,321m/24,012ft, Mt.Makalu 8,481m/27,825ft, Mt. Baruntse 7,129m/23,370ft, Mt. Nuptse 7,861m/25,791ft, Mt. Lhotse 8,516m/27,940ft, Mt. Ama Dablam 6,812m/22,349ft, Mt. Cho Oyu 8,201m/26,906ft, Mt.Kangtega and the other snow-capped peaks in the Mt. Everest region. We will have to spend short and quality time at the Mera Peak Climbing and adventure in Nepal with Sherpa Expedition and Trekking at the summit and descend following the same formal route back to Mera Peak base camp. Having successfully achieved joyful the summit of Mera Peak and our return trek gradually descends to back to Lukla and flight back to Kathmandu.
- Stunning view of Himalaya in the Khumbu Region.
- Scenic flight to Lukla airport beautiful view of Mt. Everest and Makalu.
- Summit Mera Peak elevation at 6,461m.
- Striking views of the Himalayan including Mt. Everest, Lhoste, Makalu, Cho Oyu, and Kanchenjunga.
- Peaceful adventure time out among-St Himalayas.
- Multiple days Camping Trek.
- Breathtaking view of over 8,000m mountains.
- Airport pickups and drops during a non-public vehicle
- 3-star building accommodation in Katmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation throughout the trek
- Tented accommodation throughout the climb
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) throughout the trek and climb
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a cushty non-public vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- English speaking, trained and full-fledged trekking guide(leader), climb guide (leader) and assistant guides
- Porter service (2 trekkers: one porter)
- Staff prices as well as their wage, insurance, equipment, domestic transportation, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket (to come once trip completion)
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to require
- All necessary paperwork; trekking allows and Island Peak climb permit
- Good quality tents and room utensils for bivouacking
- Group mountain climbing (climbing) instrumentation
- Medical kit (carried by your guide)
- All government and native taxes
- Nepalese visa fee (bring correct USD money and 2 passport photographs)
- International transportation to and from Katmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have got over fifteen-kilogram bags, freight charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Katmandu owing to early arrival, late departure, early come from
- mountain (due to any reason) than the regular itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or gas
- Lunch and evening meals in Katmandu (and additionally within the case of early come from mountain
- then the regular itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, further porters, bottle or cooked water, shower, etc.)
- Personal climb instrumentation
- Personal climb guide if requested
- Optional visits and looking if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
- Services unlisted within the ‘What Is Included’ section
You will be carrying all of your gear and some of the cluster gear, the things you decide on to require ought to be light-weight, dependable, and all-mains to a range of utmost conditions. the standard of the instrumentation you decide on features a ton to try to with however heat, dry, and safe you may stay therefore be vital of quality and therefore the correct match of the article of clothing. Comfort lends itself to an additional pleasant experience!'
The layering system made public is sometimes sufficient for many individuals, however, if you tend to be colder, bring one further medium layer like a vest, which might be ideal for further heat around camp. once creating the ultimate call on what goes into your pack, bear in mind that it’s a fine science of taking barely enough garments and accessories to try to the work, whereas not over-burdening yourself with things you almost certainly won't.
The cotton article of clothing should be avoided as a result of it dries terribly slowly and may be a poor dielectric once-wet. Instead, opt for wool or artificial materials that “wick” the sweat and wetness aloof from your skin to stay you a lot of hotter.
We will offer complimentary water and windproof duffle that you'll use on the trek and is carried by porter/s. The duffle is yours to stay once the trek. you'll leave your bag together with your non-trek things at the building in Katmandu and collect them once the trek.
All the instrumentation like Base camp tents, room accessories and every one the cluster climb instrumentation ( climb a rope, ice screw, snow bar, ice hammer) is provided by the corporate.
- He(Guide) Following instrumentality square measure essential for the climb.
- Alpine climb harness. should have adjustable leg loops and match overall wear.
- 2 protection carabiners. The large, pear-shaped ring is best, screw gate sort counseled
- 3 regular carabiners. Lightweight; BD Hotwire square measure counseled.
- Ice ax w/leash. light-weight (Grivel Air school, diamond Raven, or Charlet Moser Snow
- Walker). below 5’7” use 60cm; 5’7”- 6’2” use 65cm; over 6’2” use 70cm.
- Plastic mount boots (Koflach Degree, Lowa Civetta, or Scarpa Alpha) or animal skin Double mount boots (La Sportiva Olympic Mons, Boreal GI or equivalent; should be mountaineering/crampon compatible)
- Crampons. should be appropriate plastic boots before the trip, new-style sort recommended; embody a straightforward repair kit (Grivel G12, diamond Contact, or
- Charlet Moser Super 12)
- Adjustable trekking poles.
- Belay/rappel device (Figure eight preferred)
- 2 a cotton jersey.
- 1 polypropene jersey.
- 2 arm polypropene shirts. light-weight, pastel for sunny days.
- 2 girls sports bras. Synthetic, no cotton!
- 1 Softshell. gnawing animal Dri-clime Wind Shirt, geographic region Stretch Zephur or Krushell Jacket (R2 slip over acceptable).
- Down/synthetic sweater or vest. geographic region Puffball Jacket or Sweater preferred; R4 Jacket acceptable
- Hard monkey jacket with hood. Waterproof and breathable. Gore-Tex or equivalent is best, convenient enough to suit over multiple layers.
- 1 expedition down windcheater with hood. this is often in all probability your necessary|most vital|most significant} piece of clothing! it's important that your jacket is 700+ fill down, baffle construction (not seamed through seams) and contains a thickly insulated hood.
- You will need 2 systems: one glove system for lower on the mountain and mittens over mitt system for the cold temperatures encountered on summit day.
- 2 try of liner gloves. skinny wool or polypropene.
- 1 try of heat gloves. Fleece or wool.
- 1 tries expedition shell gloves.
- 1 tries standard expedition shell mitts. Or professional Mitts. If they are doing not have articulatio radiocarpea straps take into account stitching one on in order that you'll be able to either attach it to your jacket or cinch the strap to your articulatio radiocarpea in order that you are doing not lose your mittens in high winds
- Warm hat. Wool or artificial that covers your ears.
- Face mask.
- Shade hat or jockey cap.
- Glacier glasses. 100 percent UV protection with aspect shields and a hard-sided storage case (e.g. Julbo or Cebe)
- 1 combine further dark glasses (also with UV protection just in case your onest combine breaks).
- 1 ski spectacles with UV protection
- If you need prescription ice mass glasses, you'll get your lenses changed to your prescription.
- 4 of liner socks. plastic or Capilene.3 try of light-weight trekking socks.
- 2 of medium-heavy wool socks. Check boot work with liner and wool socks on.
- 1 of nylon shorts.
- 1 nylon pants for trekking and around camp.
- 2 light-weight undergarment bottoms
- 1 fleece pants with facet zipper or “puff-ball pants”
- 1 softshell pant (e.g. geographical region Guide pants or OR Granite Pants. Schoeller fabrics).
- 1 of onerous shell pants. Waterproof/breathable with full facet zips, Gore-Tex or equivalent is best.
- 1 gaiter. confirm they're going to work over plastic boots (OR Crocodiles or equivalent).
- 1 down booty (optional).
- 1 path shoes for the hike to base camp and use at camp
- 1 of sandals or court game shoes for Katmandu and in camp
- All wear ought to be unbroken dry exploitation waterproof stuff sacks or massive plastic luggage.
- 1 light-weight internal frame pack (approx four,000 cube-shaped inches).
- 1 daypack is optional for the approach hike, potential use on summit day and carry-on pack. If you propose to use it for your summit pack it should be giant enough for your down jacket, misc. clothes, food, and water. The Lowe Alpine lepton or carbonado Speed twenty-eight is great, light-weight (16 oz.) choices.
- 1 large (7,500+cu.in.) duffel for gear, should be sturdy to be used on pack animals
- Small padlock for a duffel.
- 1 little duffel for bags storage in Katmandu. we are going to provide a complimentary duffel/kit bag for the item you purchase in Katmandu.
- 1 down bag rated to -10 F (Gore Dryloft or similar cloth helps defend down and dark colors speed drying time)
- Sleeping Pad. Full length closed cell foam (mandatory) and/or Therma-Rest for additional heat and luxury.
- 1 kit with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory and the other doctor suggested medications.
- Lip balm. a minimum of SPF twenty, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is useful to hold around your neck
- Sunscreen. a minimum of SPF forty
- Headlamp. Petzl Myobelt three or adamant variable.
- 3 Water bottles. one cubic decimeter wide-mouth Nalgene (1 may be a pee bottle).
- Hydration bladder with drinking tube for lower mountain (optional)
- 1 bottle dielectric.
- Plastic mug w/snap-on lid, 16 oz. or larger.
- Bowl and spoon. Plastic, tiny Tupperware works well. Lexan spoons ar best.
- Pocket knife. tiny Swiss-army kind.
- Water purification. Iodine tablets or Polar-pure crystals
- Toiletry kit. take care to incorporate bathroom tissue hold on during a bag.
- 3-4 massive plastic luggage, for keeping miscellaneous gear dry.
- Nylon stuff sacks. For food and equipment storage (OR features a sensible selection); massive Ziplocs are helpful additionally.
- Camp towel.
- Hand wipes.
- 1 tiny chrome steel vacuum bottle (optional).
- Favorite snack foods (no over a pair of pounds).
- Paperback books, cards, Walkman, etc.
- Binoculars (optional for viewing the route from the lower camps).
- Camera. one light-weight purpose & shoot on the mountain, one massive SLR kind is elective for the trek in and base camp.
- Fanny pack or notecase for travel documents, cash & passport.
- Passport and passport photos
- Airline price tag} (Please leave your airline ticket at our workplace in the capital of Nepal as a result of we tend tonight need be ever-changing the date of your departure from the capital of Nepal
"While you're needed to bring everything on this list, there square measure varied choices, brands, and versions of every piece of kit. Use your expertise and therefore the listed options to seek out the most effective gear for you. a number of the higher than instrumentality will be simply found in stores in Kathmandu for cheaper costs."
Good to KnowInsurance
It is obligatory to possess smart travel insurance or emergency evacuation insurance which is able to cowl evacuation by any suggests that of transportation from high altitude. it's additionally extremely counseled that each one member have cancellation insurance just in case of associate degree accident before departure, or if the trip is cancelled thanks to unforeseen circumstances.
Fitness & Experiences
For personal safety and success, glorious physical conditions square measure needed. before the trek, we recommend physical activities like running, swimming and sport combined with climbs to smaller peaks which incorporates climbs that involve travel on crampons below all types of conditions. make sure you're snug with extreme exposure and steep drop-offs for long periods of your time and capable of carrying the serious back of a mean of 30lbs. embrace lots of technical rock and mountaineering experiences, therefore you're fairly snug following on alpine rock route. Be at home with jammers, ascenders, crampons, all of your gear, and knot. we'll review every climber’s bio on a private basis to assist develop climbers curious about making an attempt Mount Ama Dablam.
A lot of food you have taken altitude the higher you´ll perform. Considering the loss of appetence on a better attitude, Sherpa Shepherds guide can assist you to settle on food things that have quality and best to digest at higher-altitude throughout the trekking and accommodation within the lodges. However, at base camp, our expedition cook is set the most effective menu. we recommend you bring your own food if you, therefore, need like chocolate bars, dry foods etc. we have a tendency to cater to completely different dietary necessities and full eater menus will be provided for the asking.
In Kathmandu, you'll lodge in star deluxe hotels and whereas you’re on trek your accommodation is in native lodges/guesthouses. At base camp, your accommodation is in tented camps. you must thus not expect the standards that may be achieved in luxury accommodation within the town. All accommodation is organized on a twin sharing basis throughout the trekking and native lodges won’t be in fact as like in hotels in Kathmandu.
In case of any high hypoxia issues commonly as a primary precaution 1st, it's suggested to return down in real time to a lower altitude for a few rests and within the worse condition, you have got to more come back down either by whirlybird or by land transport.
For the climb weather report, we have a tendency to advise you to use from Meteo Swiss or from the Republic of Austria or we are able to assist you to urge involved with them. For the prompt weather, Forecast sends to you by SMS or email or on phone to organize your summit try.
Recommended Personal Gears;
- Down suits (dangri)- one pc
- Summit shoe- one pc
- Walking shoe-1 pc
- Crampon- one pc
- Summit Glove- one pc
- Normal gloves- a pair of pc
- Summit Snow goggles- one pc
- Glacier glasses- one pc
- Ice ax- one pc
- Harness- one pc
- Jammer- one pc
- Carabineers' (normal)- three pcs
- Sleeping bag (-40C)- one pc
- Down-filled Mattress- one pc
- Summit socks- a pair of pc
- Normal socks- three pcs
- Climbing bag (40 ltr)- one pc
- Helmet- one computer
- Down jacket- one pc
- Down trouser-1 pc
- 8 finger /descended- one pc
- Headlamp- one computer
- Gore-tex jacket- one pc
- Gore-tax trouser- one pc
- Fleece jacket-1 pc
- Fleece trouser- one pc
- Fleece liner gloves- three pcs
- Screw Gate Carabineer- one pc
- Wind stopper- one pc
- Thermos bottle- 1pc
- The base layer (woollen)- a pair of sets
- Water bottle normal- one pc
Need any expert advice?
If you would like to talk to an expert to discuss any aspects of climbing and other queries, please meet or talk to our experts Sherpa Exp team. We can be reached by:
Phone no: +977-01-4701288
Mobile: +977 9851117039, 9866007038, 9849661525 (available on Whatsapp & Viber)