"Panch Pokhari Trek is adventure on the letast journey trail known for its amazing view of the mountains. The trek takes you to beautiful five lakes."
Panch Pokhari (five lakes) trek is commonly known as five different small ponds. Each pond has each different names and they have arrived from Lord Shiva. The Panch Pokhari (five lakes) trekking is especially sacred – pilgrimage trek rout often visited by Hindu people.
From Panch Pokhari,(five lakes) you will have an amazing view of some of the snowcovered mountains such as Madiya (6257m) Dorje Lakpa (6,966m), Phurbi Chhyachu (6,637m), Rolwaling and Langtang region, Jugal Himal and the charming biological diversities contribute to enjoying with the trip. Othersome the trip consists of the base of Jugal Himal mountain range in the initial and concludes at the lower part.
Trek to Panch Pokhari offers several Sherpa and Tamang settlements at this area and cultural factors of their culture and incredible hospitality around there village. Moreover, sacred Panch Pokhari (five lakes) trek passes through some beautiful and amazing villages and you might see some of the wild animals such as Himalayan black bear, monkeys, Musk deer, Monkeys, Himalayan wild goat and particularly many types of birds and wildflowers along the routes.Besides the Panch Pokhari trek is the tranquility eternity and dotted by many types of the colorful rhododendron forest, which is wonderful spectacular in the spring season. Thus, Panch Pokhari treks are not very different to do the trek and you can trek at any time throughout the year
- Airport picks up and drops by private car.
- Three-night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3-star category hotel)
- An experienced, English speaking helpful and friendly Government license holder Trekking Guide
- All ground transportation by bus/private car.
- Strong Sherpa trekking porter (one porter for two peoples)
- One experienced Camping/Trekking cook during the trip
- One trekking kitchen boy during the camping period.
- All accommodation in tented / camp during the trekking period.
- Three meals a day (veg. /non-veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese, Indian, American, Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dishwasher entire the trip
- Kitchen types of equipment, trekking types of equipment and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc), mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Three-time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as the company provided
- Panch Pokhari trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Management system ( TIMS Card).
- Charikot to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in the itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. all types of equipment.
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls, Hot shower, chocolate, etc.
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal entry Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed (Your Travel Insurance)
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the bag pack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
GOOD TO KNOW
Good to Know
- Woolen sweaters or down jacket, hand gloves, windproof outer body garments, casual dress like, pants, jacket, skirts, shirts, baggy pants, and innerwear.
- Several pairs of woolens and a few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sleepers like sandals
- Sleeping bag if needed for temperatures encountered
- Hat with sun guard and suns cream
- About one liter of a water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Some repair and medicine kit
- Headlamp(torchlight) with spare extra lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toilet peppers
- Pencils, pens and some plane peppers for writing an emergency message
- Travelers knife with bottle opener and scissors
- Contact lens if you wear them and sunglasses with spare eyeglasses.
- Raincoats and umbrella.
Important Information Before You making the Trip to Nepal:Payment:
Down payment essential is 30% of the total amount is required to confirm your reservation.
Rest amount will be paid in our office after your arrival.
You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport in Nepal. Our office (Sherpa expedition and trekking) representative will be waiting for you withholding play card of Sherpa Expedition and trekking If, in case of your change plan, please let us inform before the trip.
Booking Air Ticket:If you don't have a travel agent, so please visit our website Info@sherpaexpeditiontrekking.com, we offer you a very negotiable price.
Normally we prepare two people in a room. Twin sharing bed or single sharing bed or depends on the choice of clients and tour budget. If clients want a single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person:
Our trekking guide will lead the whole tour with his/her helpers and porters.
EURO, AUD, USD, are major acceptable currencies in the city in Nepal and visa and credit/debit cards also accepted. There are many ATM machines facility also in the city area.
At in Nepal, the Altitude sickness will start after 3000-meter height. Trekkers should immediately contact with trekking guide if faced any problems on your body.
We can provide a bottle of mineral water or boiled water in the city area and in some trekking area. We use a water purification tablet and liquid in some remote trekking routes.
Laundry facility is available in the city area but not during the trek.
When you can get an arrival visa at Kathmandu airport. It cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the immigration counter at TIA or closest Nepali embassy in your country.
Before starting the trekking, for all trekkers are provided with orientation classes by our(Sherpa expedition and trekking) representative or with your trekking guide about the necessary for trekking information.
There will be minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12 persons in a group.
You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotels/guesthouses or resorts in city areas. Normal guest house/ hotels or tents are available during the trek.
We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek. Tourists can get food both in the city and trekking places. Food during the trek might not the same as the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest:
Trekking to Everest region will, of course, you can see the Mt. Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they can’t see the view of Mt. Everest, but we managed (if clients need) there are daily mountain flights which fly approach close to Mt.Everest.
It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Its dependents on your budget tour spending interest and while you are doing shopping in Nepal. There are some expensive handicrafts and carpets, Thankas paintings, jewelry and handmade souvenirs to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10/12kgs per person during the trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored at your hotel.
Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Sherpa Expedition and trekking accept your reservation under the following rules and regulations.1. If the balance amount is not paid before your departure for trekking, then your booking will be canceled without any refund.
2. If there is some war or the bad situation of the country is out of control or the country faces emergency time before your arrival to Nepal, so of course, we inform to you that not to come to Nepal and refund your amount. But we will do our best performance to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such a situation, or we may need to change our trip plan and itinerary.
3.If in case of an increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fees, you have to pay extra amount.
4. If you have any complain or suggestion with regards to trekking and tour please contact with our tour leader or company (Sherpa expedition and trekking). All kinds of a valid complaint are welcomed and processed with necessary actions in time.
6. You are responsible to make sure that all travel documents are with you during the entire tour.