Paragliding in Nepal gives you an opportunity to experience a bird’s-eye view of the Himalayas in the background of blue sky above human settlements, dense forest, deep lakes, and raging rivers is undoubtedly an unforgettable experience. Paragliding is generally operated from Sarangkot, a small hillock located at the outskirts of Pokhara city. Sarangkot is also famous for mountain view, sunrise and sunset.
Ultralight aircraft offer a breathtaking aerial view of Pokhara valley and the surrounding mountains. Flights are mostly operated throughout the year except during the monsoon season, from June to August. It generally takes place from sunrise to 11 a.m. in the morning and from 3 p.m. to the evening if the weather is pleasant. It is the best alternative way to have the fastest and purest means to experience the joys of aviation.
- Discover above 8,000m mountains of Annapurna Himalayas range, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
- A lifetime experience in the air for around 30 minutes.
- A unique way to enjoy landscapes.
- Share Sky with some beautiful bird of the country. Take an unforgettable view of Phewa Lake.
- All the transportation while going to take off or from landings.
- Flying Permits
- Photos and videos
- Domestic Airport Pickup and Drop
- If your weight is more than 100 kg you have to pay extra 10 $.