Paragliding and Ultra Light Aircraft or power gliders are operated in Pokhara. Paragliding is operated from Sarangkot, a small hillock famous for mountain view, sunrise & sunset. Paragliders take off from Sarangkot and along the shores of Phewa lake. Flying with vultures, Hawks, Griffin etc. In the background of blue sky above human settlements, dense forest, deep lakes, and raging rivers is undoubtedly an unforgettable experience. power gliders take off from Pokhara airport and goes as far a Machhapuchchhre basecamp. The power gliders can have the bird's eye view of the Phewa lake, dense forest, picturesque human settlements as the mountain of Annapurna range.
Paragliding takes to the sky on thermals over the snow-capped mountains and pristine Phewa lake nowhere else in the world. With experienced pilots, close from tandem flights to fully certified Paragliding course, solo flights or even go paragliding with hawks
- Discover above 8,000m mountains of Annapurna Himalayas range, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
- A lifetime experience in the air for around 30 minutes.
- A unique way to enjoy landscapes.
- Share Sky with some beautiful bird of the country. Take an unforgettable view of Phewa Lake.
- One night.
- 3-star Hotel
- 6 to 7 hours.
- 3-star Hotel
- 5 to 6 hours
- Guest House
- 6 to 7 hours
- 3- star Hotel.
- All the transportation while going to take off or from landings.
- Flying Permits
- Photos and videos
- Domestic Airport Pickup and Drop
- If your weight is more than 100 kg you have to pay extra 10 $.