Sherpani Col trekking is otherwise called Makalu Sherpani Col trek and is a genuinely stunning trek to a remote and wild district of the Great Himalayas trail.
Which starts from Tumlingtar, east of Nepal with the ordinary flight or a helicopter ride contingent on the climate conditions. The trail heads upstream along the Arun River over the terraced fields and villages to arrive at Chichira. We leave the guideline trail and cross the Arun River to Tashi Gaon. We head off upstream to Makalu Base Camp. By then we cross the 3 challenging goes of the Sherpani col pass 6,110m, west Col 6,135m and Mingbo-La 5,817m. All through this trek period, you will have splendid points of view of the mountains, for instance, Kanchenjunga, Makalu I, Makalu II, Jannu, Baruntse, Lhotse, Everest, Ama Dablam, Pumori, and Thamserku. From Baruntse Base Camp, this trek continues through the irksome passes like Mingbo-La for which we require less than a line of 300m of settled rope to slip and trek closes at Lukla.
Sherpa Expedition and Trekking serve the customer got together with us with greatness at an unparalleled level that is what makes us today one of the most loved Companies. For the settlement, we have been giving each potential administrations and offices to make their adventure glad and magnificent. All through the Makalu Sherpani Col trek, we deal with every single need of our separate customers. Our outdoors cook is in general arranged and affirmed from the Nepal Academy of Tourism and cabin Management. The being a nation of Himalayas, it's apparent to have testing tracks, High tallness issues, Weather and various conditions; any of the previously mentioned situations is colossal enough to obliterate your excursion. Heading around the steep glades and harsh tracks aren't work of ordinary climbers and trekkers. We have been outfitting neighborhood pioneers and staff working in this field magnificently for long long time to defeat outrageous difficulties and make your journey a radiant memory. They are readied and modestly ensured by the Government of Nepal.
Our certified trekking staffs are significant with a restorative guide for our guests. We never trade off offering prosperity to our staffs, along we give insurance and helpful organizations all through the trek and reward when they require especially to Porters, Kitchen part and other. Come and go along with us Makalu Sherpani Col trekking for the deep-rooted wonderful memory as we believe our Excellency.
- All ground transfers by private vehicle as per our itinerary.
- Three-star Hotel in Kathmandu (including breakfast, and taxes)
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu (includes all entrance fees).
- All domestic airfares (Kathmandu - Tumlingtar & Lukla- Kathmandu).
- Organized Camping Trek arrangement, including all high-quality German Salewa / UK Super Quasar, F10 Spindrift camping equipment and tents such as Two Men Tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table, Chairs, Mattresses, Hot Water Bags, Inner Sheet and etc.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) for emergency use etc.
- Everyday meals while trekking, which will be prepared by our cook.
- National Park / Conservation Area Permit Fees (For Sagarmatha National Park & Makalu Barun Conservation Area).
- Guide, porters and their daily wages, insurance with all necessary lodging - fooding arrangements.
- High altitude working crew / high altitude porters / vast experienced climbing Sherpa/guide with their daily wages, insurance, and all arrangements.
- We also provide a complimentary Welcome Dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program.
- All International Airfares / Airport taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as bottled drinks, mineral water, laundry and etc.
- Rescue and evacuation (helicopter operation) - if needed.
- Personal medical and travel insurance.
- Tips and Gratitude.
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the backpack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- The warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)