"Tamang Heritage Trekking is newly explored and get a close experience of Tamang culture and heritage near Tibetan border through Langtang Valley."
The trek is to get untouched cultural practice of Tibetan originated people. The Trekking gives you an ample opportunity to explore the previously restricted area which is recently opened as Tamang Heritage Trail. Tamang Heritage Trekking centers in Langtang Valley towards Tibetan birder. The Trekking is full of natural scenarios and a variety of unspoiled Tibetan culture of Tamang People. Along with these, several lakes, colorful landscape, number of rare flora and fauna bring the charm of the trek. Tamang Heritage Trekking provides the Tibetan culture because its low land meets Tibet therefore, pure Tibetan culture can be explored. Tamang Heritage Trekking trail passes through Tamang settlements with numerous exciting opportunities to the area. The unique culture of Tamang people, their costumes and rituals, carvings and architecture in houses and monuments, ancient monasteries and many other elements are there to experience.
Tamang Heritage Trekking area is considered as the traditional route of traders. These people are settled from Tibet after a war between Nepal and Tibet in case of bartering salt and mountain goats. This trekking trail is the popular trekking trails and nearest from Kathmandu valley. Tamang settlements are therefore Tibetan Buddhists therefore rich in the cultural and religious part of life. Tamang Heritage Trekking is the offbeat trek to excuse these Tamang people of Tibetan ancestry in high altitude.
Highlights of Tamang Heritage Trekking Trail
- Beautiful view of Mt. Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and Tibetan peak.
- Natural Hot Spring at Tatopani.
- Homestay lodges at Briddim Village.
- This trek combines tranquil place, picturesque landscape, luring, white peaks, and scattered antique Villages.
- Greeting wonderful hospitality and enjoy the sceneries of the ancient monasteries and houses.
- Explore Tamang Culture and typical lifestyle.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights standard Hotel in Katmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All Ground transportation by bus from Kathmandu to Sybru Bensi and returned to Kathmandu
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide, everything for him like his
- Trekking Porter (One porter between 2 guests) . their food, accommodation and well-paid salary.
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation.
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, a bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to Know
Some special information for the trekking
Answer: Yes beyond any doubt !! On the off chance that you have given us your flight's details, you ought to do ask for then our( sherpa expedition and trekking) delegates will come to pick you up and get you and transform you to your hotels at Kathmandu.
Question: Can we get benefit accessible if my landing day at Kathmandu?
Question: Do I require the special experience to do Tamang heritage trek solo?Answer: Tamang heritage Trek is reasonable for sharp trekkers who can stroll around 5 or 6 hours in the day tour, with a lightweight backpack. For this trekking, in the event that you will have some, the little experience would be better.
Question: What sort of accommodation is to expect to express Tamang heritage Trek?Answer: We(Sherpa expedition and trekking) give you visitor standard accommodation in the city area and amid the trek route. the rooms along the off- courses are spotless with a comfortable sharing bed with a pleasant sleeping pad and covers. we provide you to take your own portable beds, you may lease it while you are in Kathmandu.
Question: What sort of meals would we be able to expect in Tamang heritage trail?
Answer: All the lodges and some along Tamang legacy tail trek, they have joined eatery and they cook a heavenly scope of generally vegan, for example especially the dal that is famous in this area. Pasta, fish prepares, noodles, potatoes, eggs, bread, soups, new vegetables.
The breakfast will be given to you in a similar lodge you go through the night consistently and Lunch will serve while in transit spot where you are going.
Question: What openings will I have for a shower along with Tamang heritage trek?
Answer: Along the Tea house trails, every one of the lodges they can provide have a shower which you can get it someplace by paying and some lodges without paying to be that as it may in the event that you are doing outdoors trekking – we will provide boiling water container then you will take a shower.
Question: How would I get drinking water at Tamang heritage trail?
Answer: During the trekking course, there are normally puts inn and shops where you can purchase a bottle of mineral water and you can get it for drink yet, we prompt against purchasing some mineral water in plastic containers, Rather, we furnish you with bubbled water or bringing chlorine tablets or liquids to decontaminate the ordinary water as the typical water is accessible in camping ground along the way.
Question: Can we charge our advanced camera or different batteries on our trek?
Answer: During the trekking, there will be many opportunities to charge the battery of your camera. We provide you to bring an additional match for on the off chance that. Make sure you bring your connectors! An additional battery will be recommended for you.
Question: Is there any Nepal government offices around Tamang heritage trails?Answer: In Tamang heritage Trek course you can get government telephone utilities just as web benefits as well.
Question: Can we use charge cards in trekking?Answer: No! Along these routes, for the trekking courses, you need some extra money in Nepali rupees since Mastercards work just into greater city areas only.
Question: When should we book our trip and what is the payments terms?Answer: Because when our trips book up months in advance, we recommend to all our valuable clients for booking early to avoid any kind of misunderstanding for the trek. We will make every effort to accommodate last minute bookings.
And regarding the deposit, we prefer a 30% advance deposit of the total amount of the trip. In order to confirm your reservation before the visit to Nepal. And the rest of the amount, you can owe us on arrival in Kathmandu city Nepal.
Question: Who will carry our luggage and stuff on express Tamang heritage treks?Answer: We have experience porters to carry your luggage and stuff. As we(Sherpa expedition and trekking) are a responsible trekking tour operator, so each of our porters carries maximum 20 kilo of your backpack which means 2 guests (10 kg luggage of each guest): 1 porter basis. If you wanted to have a private porter, you might also get it by paying an extra amount.
Question: How much distance do we walk per day?Answer: When you walking in the mountains ranges, the distance you will cover each day can vary greatly due to an altitude, terrain, and gradient. It is very hard to give specific distances on each day, however, it depended on your fitness. You have to be prepared to walk roughly about 5 hours per day.
Question: Do we need walking poll?Answer: It is not compulsory but its recommended Walking pools.
Question: How much additional money do I need per day?
When you doing treks in Himalayas of Nepal is the distinct culture and environment. Some formalities during the trekking.
- Smile and greet the local people by saying “Namaste” and “Tashidelek” to show respect.
- Walk in a group or keep a distance that you could see your front and behind a fellow.
- Consult with your trekking guide before trying anything new during the trek.
- Ask a question to the guide for the next day trekking necessity, so that you could pack in your small backpack because rest baggage will carry by a porter and will get only in the evening.
- Give a donation to the monastery in the trekking area where they don’t collect tickets from the visitors but there is a donation box.
- Inform your trekking guide if you are not comfortable with your health while approaching a higher altitude.
Although we generally adhere to the schedule, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather and terrain conditions, suitable campsite availability, and the group's general fitness level. It is important to understand that our trek is logistically complex and it is not unusual that adjustments be made. Our guide will orient you each evening to the following day's plan; their good judgment is the key to the long history of successful treks that Sherpa Expedition & trekking Pvt. Ltd Walkers have led till now. Please remember that our ability to make adjustments as needed helps to ensure that your trek is successful.