This energizing and testing trek takes you to a remote area and gives you a chance to encounter the excellent perspectives on the Himalayas with the test of intersection high mountain pass. The wild that lies in the curious mountains and the remote trail is something that you will appreciate as you stroll en route to Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is a delightful adventure that joins the wonder of both Rolwaling valley and Khumbu locale of Nepal.
The immaculate and unexplored valleys of Rolwaling that lies underneath the Gaurishankar range is otherworldly. The classic blend of the mountain sees with an appealing view, beguiling towns and peaceful mountain passes make this spot exuberant regardless of its disconnection. The all-encompassing perspectives on mountains like Mt. Gauri Shankar, Dorje Lakpa, Mount Everest, Tso Rolpa Lake, and so on that this trek offers is stunning. The amazing excellence that lies in the cascades, icy masses, and antiquated cloisters adds to the magnificence of this area. Much research has been made about a puzzling animal called Yeti and the investigates has gone futile anyway it is accepted that a wild animal that resembles humans for example Sasquatch lives in this locale. The nearby individuals have announced about the Yeti commonly.
Rolwaling valley is likewise considered as one of the shrouded valleys in the Himalayas. Lying between the snow-topped mountains on either side, the valley is a wild spot tunneled in the middle of interesting and grand mountains. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek begins with a drive to Shigatse from where we pass different towns like Jagat, Simigaun, and Donga to Beding. We open up to the valley of Rolwaling as we reach close to the towns of Beding and Na. We make the most of our days investigating the towns and strolling as far as possible up to Yalung Base Camp. Leaving Na town, we rise up to Tso Rolpa and after that to Rolwaling icy mass that untruths just underneath the Rolwaling ice sheet. We further climb to Tashi Lapcha Pass from where the perspectives on mountains, passes and the bumpy scene look stunning. We further plunge down our trail to Namche by means of Thame and advance toward Kathmandu by means of a departure from Lukla.
In this way, Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek, in general, is energizing off the beaten trek that is strenuous that requires trekker with great wellness and perseverance limit. You can likewise tweak your trek by adding any campaign involvement to your ordinary trekking venture. For this, you need to expedite your climbing gear your own. In the event that you want to perseverance every one of the troubles that nature can bring then joins Sherpa Expedition and Trekking Team.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu including tour guide, entry fees and vehicle
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) prepared by our expert cook
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek
- An experienced guide required a number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment
- Trekking equipment (two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, table with chairs, kitchen utensils, and other necessary equipment during the trek)
- Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu including departure taz
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T - Shirt (yours to keep)
- Safe drinking water, boiled/iodine tablets.
- First aid medical kit bag
- All necessary permits for trek
- All government and local taxes
- Office service charge
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa:
- All cold drinks such as alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc.
- Personal shopping and laundry, phone, internet bill, etc.
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking crews
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- The warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)