"Yala peak climbing is the practical climbing peak in the Langtang region, the north of Kathmandu. It is combined with beautiful Langtang Valley trekking."
A number of high peaks climbing including Yala Peak (5732m) also famous peak. Which is an achievable goal for fit, high-level enthusiasts wishing to ascend a snow-covered non-technical peak.which is located at the Langtang region. This is a famous climbing peak around the Langtang region, the north of the capital city. It is a wonderful Langtang Valley trekking. Yala Peak Climbing with a picturesque and nice trip into the Himalayas. It provides the breathtaking views of mountain ranges of Ganesh Himal, Lirung, Manaslu range Dorge lhakpa, Naya Kang, Shishapangma and Gangchempo (6388m).
Yala peak is situated near to the Tibetan border. The climbing trip to Yala peak goes through the Langtang National Park. It is prosperous with natural views, amazing landscapes. The red blooming rhododendron along with snow leopard and red panda in the fauna. The scenery of the Langtang valley is regarding as the most amazing views in Asia. Before starting the Himalayan sports, climbers need to go Kyanjin Monastery (3900m), a popular Buddhists pilgrimage spot too with the high climate. The trek around the surrounding geography into the high climate part of Langtang is fruitful to acclimatize at the high altitude. The camp at Yala Kharka (4600m) on the Yak farming meadow. The Yala peak climbing leader informs all about the technical and challenging (Himalayan daring sports) aspect of the climbing along with the use of climbing types of equipment.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Car/Jeep
- 3 Night's Kathmandu hotel on B/B plan.
- Full day Kathmandu Valley sightseeing.
- All transport Kathmandu to Syabrubensi to Kathmandu.
- Full board meals a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during the trek
- All accommodations during the trekking and climbing session.
- An experienced English speaking Sherpa trekking guide experienced climbing Sherpa guide (Govt. registered), cook, assistant climbing leader (5 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), including their insurance, equipment, salary, food, and lodging.
- All necessary paper works; Langtang National Park permits and Yala Peak climbing permit
- High-quality North Face brand or Mountain Hardware or similar sleeping tent, dining, toilet tents, kitchen, mattresses, and all kitchen equipment
- Exclusive Medical (first aid) Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Personal Climbing Gears: Helmet, Ice ax, Crampons, Tape Slings, Harness(2), Screw gate Karabiners (2 locks, 2 unlock), Descender/Abseil Device, Plastic Mountaineering Boots, Ascender, etc.
- Climbing Equipments; Snow bar, Rope, Ice Hammer, Ice Screw.
Trip Cost Exclude:
- International flight fare, taxes, and visas (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Your Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Excess baggage transport
- All expenses of personal nature like Wifi, Hot Shower, bar bills, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Travel insurance for accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for satellite phone, filming camera, communications - equipment (if brought)
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff and Climbing guide.
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the backpack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)ve 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to Know
Sherpa expedition and trekking welcome you to Himalayan country of Nepal. After successfully climbed the many mountains seekers climbing Nepal’s mountains peaks. Nepal having 1310 mountains peaks over 6000 meters offer joys of mountaineering peak in Nepal which can be combined with the pleasure of climbing & Expedition. We organize mountaineering, trekking, Mountaineering, peak climbing and Expedition on the major mountains peaks in Nepal recommend by Nepal Mountaineering Association(NMA). Climbers beginners can enjoy the trip with a combination of mountains climbing mainly in mt. Everest, Annapurna range and Langtang regions. The most famous mountaineering peaks in Nepal. Being a member of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Sherpa Expedition and trekking also organizes some peak climbing package to our valuable guest according to their demands. The government of Nepal has authorized the NMA to issue a permit for Group minimum person 6 to maximum person 12 trekking peaks ranges in the Everest region, Langtang region, Annapurna region and other trekking points of Nepal.
This is some guideline to help you that, which equipment is necessary for mountaineering and peak climbing. basically, personal equipment and items are individual choices but the most important fact that one should have enough gears to tackle the weather of Himalaya.
During the climbing heavy things will be carried by our porters And the personal things which you need for daily use or frequent purposes like water bottle, raincoat, camera, sun cream,sun-cream, and toilet paper, etc. are to be carried by yourself in your backpack. We (Sherpa expedition and trekking) will provide complimentary waterproof duffel bag which you can use during the climbing and is carried by our porters.
Following some equipment, the list gives you some ideas that you can bring for successful climbing.
Personal Climbing Gears:
1 Screwgate karabiners (2 locks, 2 unlock).,1 Ice ax,1 Crampon,1 Descender/eight figure, Harness,1 Helmet Tape slings,1 Plastic mountaineering boots,1 Ascender/Jhumar.
Group Climbing Gears ( by Sherpa expedition and trekking)Head
The headscarf, also useful for dusty conditions, Warm hat that covers your ears, Good headlamp with extra batteries, Sunglasses with UV protectionPrescription sunglasses (if required).
Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves), Lightweight thermal tops, Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover, Waterproof shell jacket, Down vest and/or jacket (If you don't have then the company will provide), Gore-Tex jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable.
1 pair of lightweight poly-liner gloves.1 pair of lightweight wool or fleece gloves.1 pair of mittens; consists of 1 Gore-Tex over mitt matched, waterproof, polar-fleece mitt liner,
Non-cotton underwear.1 pair of hiking shorts.1 pair of hiking trousers,1 pair of lightweight thermal bottoms,1 pair of fleece or woolen trousers,1 pair of waterproof shell pants, breathable fabric.