"Bandipur: The ancient Newari settlement of Bandipur stretches east to west."
On its mountain saddle reflecting the architectural richness of the Kathmandu valley is are in its pagoda roofs, latticework, and stone-paved dress. dwellings are in the form of a compact townhouse, built of brick often with ornate windows and doorways. The roof is of tin or slate. A distance city aspect of the bazaar is a covered veranda that extends through its entire length, from shop font to shop font. There are many temples and caves in and around Bandipur. Bandipur offers panoramic views of different mountain peaks of the central Himalayas, including Jugal, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gorkha Himal, Manaslu, Himalchuli, Buddha Himal, The Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri.
- Explore the wildlife and Bandipur National Park.
- Stunning Views of Jugal, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Gorkha Himal, Manaslu, Himalchuliand Buddha Himal.
- Visit Typical Newari settlement and famous.
- Optional short hiking around Bandipur village.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Welcome to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by sherpa Expedition and trekking and transfer to Hotel with a briefing regarding Bandipur Tour, hotels, lodge on the route with doing and don’ts with evening group welcome dinner.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur 6 to 7 hrs.
Drive from Kathmandu to Bandipur(7hours drive). Hiking in Bandipur following the old trails. Enjoy Bandipur bazaar with its local traditions and get the best eye-catching view from the place.
Day 03: Hike to Ramkot Mukhundeswari and overnight at hotel.
Today we will hike up to Magar village Ramkot or Hiking to the temple of Mukhundeswori. Evening nature walk in Raniban(Forest of the queen).
Day 04: Drive from Bandipur to Kathmandu.6 to 7 hrs.
Explore siddhi cave which is recently discovered and probably the biggest Cave in Asia, and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport.
Today will be the last day in Nepal, hope you get the best memories of Bandipur Tour, as per your flight, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking representative will transfer you to the airport for you final Departure to your next Destinations. Hope to see you again.
- Airport drop and pickup.
- 2 night Kathmandu and Bandipur hotel with B/B plan
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- Kathmandu to Bandipur to Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- All Bandipur tour program as mentioned in the itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Lunch & Dinner during the tour.
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from the date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Lumbini
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
- Cotton T-shirts
- Water Bottle
- Fleece Pants
- Hat and light gloves
- Wind and waterproof jacket
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops according to weather
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers) in winter
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof and easy boots
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
(Note our company guide will carry the medicines and first aid kits during the tour, However, we recommend better to bring your personal first-aid kit as well)
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd information about the trekking and tours in Nepal.
Here are some do”s and don’t which you should follow:
- Do smile and greet the local people saying “Namaste”.
- Shake hands whenever you get a chance.
- Do walk in a group or keep a distance that you could see the person in front and the person behind you.
- Do consult with your tour guide before trying anything new during the tour.
- Do ask questions to the guide which you feel confused.
- Do inform your tour guide if you are not comfortable with your health or if you need any pieces of stuff.
- Enjoy your free time shopping.
- Take lots of pictures. (no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow).
- Don’t disrespect the local culture and beliefs - even if you are uncomfortable with it.
- Don’t take photos of local people you encounter on your tour without their permission. Doing so may be offensive to them.
- Don’t be offended if local people stare at you. It is because they are surprised to see you. It is not their intention to offend you.
- Don’t harm wild animals, birds, and plants during the tour and take a global perspective and responsibility to save and preserve this unique environment.
- Don’t give money to children and beggars as it encourages them to beg more instead of working and earning
- Do not wear short dresses when you are visiting temples.
- Do not Carry dangerous weapons on the trip.
- Do not Hesitate to say "no" if somebody tries to sell you something that you don't want. You won't offend them especially if you smile and say, "no thank you".
Note Regarding Itineraries:
Although we generally adhere to the schedule, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather and terrain conditions, suitable campsite availability, and the group's general fitness level. Our guide will orient you each evening to the following day's plan and their good judgment is the key to the long history of a successful tour that Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd. Please remember that our ability to make adjustments as needed helps to ensure that your tour is safe and successful. Your safety is paramount.