Payments Procedure

 Booking Policy                                             
Sherpa Expedition and Trekking Pvt, Ltd company is the oldest, trustworthy and registered company under the law of Nepal and accept your booking on following conditions. 
Travel alone or with preferred groups of friends and family or join some other group of people on a trekking expedition, booking a trip with us makes Sherpa Expedition and Trekking your adventure travel partner. This we believe is the second step a traveller takes after the first one of planning. You can book a trip with us either online or in person. For online booking please go to, However, if you prefer to visit our face to face, our office is always open. We operate seven days a week. When booking online;
  • Please fill the details in our booking a trip section and send it to us.
  • You will receive the confirmation from Sherpa Expedition and Trekking within 24 hours.
  • Booking a holiday with us involves a deposit of 30% of the trip cost, the remaining to be cleared other 70% payment can be done after a few days to arrival or cash or credit card on the arrival can be done.once in Kathmandu. (Please pay careful attention to what’s included and what’s not to avoid possible misunderstandings.)
  • Please do write to us requesting a refund in case of cancellation. The following highlights our refund policy.
  • 60 plus days prior
  • 30 to 59 days prior
  • 15 to 29 days prior
We do accept the credit card through online and if its big amount then we want you to send on our company Bank Account. To make a payment through Transfer to our company bank account USD  ( Dollar Account).
Name of Bank: Himalayan Bank Ltd
Sorahkhutte Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Post Box: 44600
Tel: 977-
Beneficiary Detail:
Name of Beneficiary: Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd
Account Number of Beneficiary03107443030026
Currency Account USD
Tel: 977-01-4701288/4701294
Mob: 977-98 51117038


Insurance: Personal travel insurance is not included in the prices quoted to indicated Trekking/ Tour. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unfavourable circumstances, it is advisable to take a “Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy” before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
Cancellation: Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 1 week before to the departure date of any trip booked for. 20% of total payment will be applied as the cancellation fee. Prices: Due to circumstances such as an increase in prices by Forex, airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. We shall, of course, try our utmost not to increase prices!
Risk & Liabilities: We are committed to providing the best services which will provide you a once in a lifetime journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your best holiday with smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country’s own policies.
Therefore Sherpa Expedition and Trekking P.Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political problem like STRIKE cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots
Passport and Visas All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date. Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Nepalese visas costs are the sole responsibility of clients part of their development process.

Note: All the extra charges incurred during the transfer of your money will be bear by yourself. If you intend to book in person, please feel free to visit us

Search Tour

Find your dream tour today!