"Everest Base camp Helicopter Tour is one of the best options for those mountain lovers who prefer to observe the eye-catching, majestic view of world’s Highest Mountain."
“ Mt.Everest landing in the midway of Kala Patthar viewpoint which is above 5,545 m gives the magnificent view of the Himalayas. Visit the Sherpa of Everest Buddhist colorful culture and also get the aerial view of the green alpine forest of rhododendrons, pine tree to an arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
Your Everest Base camp Helicopter Tour begins from Kathmandu. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the entire city before you head towards Lukla which is called as the Gateway of Everest. As you fly parallel to the Himalayan ranges enjoy the mountain glaciers. Watch people including trekkers with backpacks moving like ants on trails cut deep on the mountainsides. Fly above Sherpa settlements, solitary yak herders’ camps and ancient monasteries. Visit the Famous Monastery where you can observe monks and priest in prayers hall where many climbers’ and Mountaineers receives the blessing from high priest safe and successful climb on Everest and other high Peak.
- Full refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather.
- Easy and online booking system.
- Amazing, views of the Himalayas from Helicopter
- Flight over natural beautiful topography
- Fly over snow-capped mountains and admire the amazing and spiritual sight
- Outstanding Himalaya glacier range of Khumbu region.
- Kathmandu to Lukla airport 50 minutes ride and fueling ground time of 20 minutes.
- Lukla to Mt. Everest base camp and Kalapatthar flight ride time 35 minutes and landing time of 10-12 minutes (if no wind and weather permitted- if not possible to land just to fly over in Everest Base camp, 99% chance to land).
- Kalapathar to Mt. Everest view hotel 10 minutes ride and landing time 55 minutes for Breakfast or Lunch (weather permitting, 99% chance to land).
- Hotel Everest view to Lukla to Kathmandu 65 minutes flight.
- One night.
- 3-star Hotel
- All arrival and departure transportation Hotel /airport/hotel.
- On Helicopter Day Flight includes sharing seating arrangements for up to 6 pax.
- Applicable Permit arrangement service only (Fees extra and pay locally in the mountain).
- Service of escort his / her daily wages-medical insurance, meals, and transportation allowance.
- Comprehensive medical kits and re-confirmation of international air tickets.
- Helicopter fare as per flight duration on a day ride.
- Nepal Visa-International airfare-personal travel and medical insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature and meals in Kathmandu and Everest, gratitude (tips), hard/soft drinks throughout the day trip.
- Price of personal Gear Down jackets and others.
- Everest base camp helicopter tour and Kathmandu Airport tax cost Everest Breakfast cost – depends upon choices of foods and drinks
- Cotton T-shirts
- Water Bottle
- Fleece Pants
- Hat and light gloves
- Wind and waterproof jacket
- Down Jacket
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of full gloves
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- A pair of full gloves
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops according to weather
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof and easy boots
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to KnowSherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd information about the trekking and tours in Nepal.
Here are some do”s and don’t which you should follow:
- Do smile and greet the local people saying “Namaste”.
- Shake hands whenever you get a chance.
- Do walk in a group or keep a distance that you could see the person in front and the person behind you.
- Do consult with your tour guide before trying anything new during the tour.
- Do ask questions to the guide which you feel confused.
- Do inform your tour guide if you are not comfortable with your health at the higher altitude or if you need any pieces of stuff.
- Enjoy your free time shopping.
- Take lots of pictures. (no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow).
- Don’t disrespect the local culture and beliefs - even if you are uncomfortable with it.
- Don’t take photos of local people you encounter on your tour without their permission. Doing so may be offensive to them.
- Don’t be offended if local people stare at you. It is because they are surprised to see you. It is not their intention to offend you.
- Don’t harm wild animals, birds, and plants during the tour and take a global perspective and responsibility to save and preserve this unique environment.
- Don’t give money to children and beggars as it encourages them to beg more instead of working and earning
- Do not Carry dangerous weapons on the trip.
- Do not Hesitate to say "no" if somebody tries to sell you something that you don't want. You won't offend them especially if you smile and say, "no thank you".