"Pokhara is one of the most popular Tourist destinations on the bosom of the Annapurna Himalayan range in Nepal. It is situated 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu. The place is an ideal place to visit for the travelers."
Pokhara, located about 200 km from west of Kathmandu, is a beautiful valley of Lake. The valley is home to beautiful lakes Phewa, Begnas, Rupa, Dipang, Maidi and Khost among others. But the Phewa lake is the major attraction in Pokhara. The towering peak of Machhapuchchhre lake in the icon of Pokhara valley. other attractions in Pokhara are Davie's fall, Mahendra cave, Barahi Temple, Bindhabasani temple, Chamere Cave, Guptshwore Cave, World Peace Stupa and set gorge among others. Sarangkot is popular hill station in Pokhara and offers magnificent views of Mountains peaks in Annapurna Range. Sarangkot also the take-off point for paragliding trips. Pokhara also homes to International Mountain Museum, The only mountain museum in the country. Visitors can also enjoy with various adventures activities like rafting, kayaking, Mountain flights, Paragliding, flying in Ultra-light aircraft among others.
- Explore the ancient Gupteshwor Cave and Seti Gandaki gorge.
- Water fun, Boating trip on Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake and visit the lakeside.
- International Mountain Museum is a source of mountaineering information.
- Stunning views of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Amazing, sunrise and sunset from Sarangkot.
- visit world peace pagoda.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by Sherpa Expedition and Trekking staff with a warm welcome and transfer to respective hotels with a briefing regarding Pokhara Tour, 3Starhotels, lodge on the route with doing and don’ts with evening group welcome dinner.
Day 02: Drive or fly to Pokhara 25 minutes by flight and 6 to 7 hrs by a drive.
After breakfast, you will head towards the natural and man-made wonder place Pokhara. Fly (25 minutes) and drive (7 hours) from Kathmandu, check in to the 3-star hotel, get to know more about the Pokhara lakeside, enjoy boating and have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and full day Pokhara valley sightseeing by private car.
Wake up Early and have the drive to Sarankot for the beautiful mesmerizing sunrise view over the mountains and back to hotel have breakfast, rest for sometimes and have a city tour by a private car.
Day 04: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
Breakfast at the hotel, then drive to Kathmandu. After arriving check in to Hotel and visit the local places in Kathmandu b
near you, have shopped for your loved ones in Thamel and have dinner.
Day 05: Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport.
Today will be the last day in Nepal, hope you had a great experience and beautiful sweet memories. As per your time for international flight, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking staff will transfer you to the airport for your final departure. See you soon again !!
- Airport drop and pickup.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B plan
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder City Tour Guide.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- All Pokhara sightseeing tour program as mentioned in the itinerary by private car.
- Overland transportation
- Lunch & Dinner during the tour.
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from the date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Lumbini
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
- Cotton T-shirts
- Water Bottle
- Fleece Pants
- Hat and light gloves
- Wind and waterproof jacket
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops according to weather
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers) in winter
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof and easy boots
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
(Note our company guide will carry the medicines and first aid kits during the tour, However, we recommend better to bring your personal first-aid kit as well)
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd information about the trekking and tours in Nepal
Here are some do”s and don’t which you should follow:
- Do smile and greet the local people saying “Namaste”.
- Shake hands whenever you get a chance.
- Do walk in a group or keep a distance that you could see the person in front and the person behind you.
- Do consult with your tour guide before trying anything new during the tour.
- Do ask questions to the guide which you feel confused.
- Do inform your tour guide if you are not comfortable with your health or if you need any pieces of stuff.
- Enjoy your free time shopping.
- Take lots of pictures. (no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow).
- Don’t disrespect the local culture and beliefs - even if you are uncomfortable with it.
- Don’t take photos of local people you encounter on your tour without their permission. Doing so may be offensive to them.
- Don’t be offended if local people stare at you. It is because they are surprised to see you. It is not their intention to offend you.
- Don’t harm wild animals, birds, and plants during the tour and take a global perspective and responsibility to save and preserve this unique environment.
- Don’t give money to children and beggars as it encourages them to beg more instead of working and earning
- Do not wear short dresses when you are visiting temples.
- Do not Carry dangerous weapons on the trip.
- Do not Hesitate to say "no" if somebody tries to sell you something that you don't want. You won't offend them especially if you smile and say, "no thank you".
Note Regarding Itineraries:
Although we generally adhere to the schedule, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather and terrain conditions, suitable campsite availability, and the group's general fitness level. Our guide will orient you each evening to the following day's plan and their good judgment is the key to the long history of successful tour hat Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd. Please remember that our ability to make adjustments as needed helps to ensure that your tour is safe and successful. Your safety is paramount.