"Himlung Himal is one of the challenging mountains to climb among 7000m located between Annapurna and Manaslu ranges close to the Nepal and Tibet border."
Himlung Himal Expedition is one of the most popular climbing peaks above 7000 meters in the western part of Nepal between the Manaslu and Annapurna region. The mountain is best for preparation above (8000m) Mountain Expedition in the future.
This mountain (7,126m) is a 7000m peak that is located in the western part of Nepal. Located just above the historical Tibetan village of Phu Gaoun, Himlung Himal lies in the Nar-Phu region in the northeast of Annapurna and northwest of Manaslu. This region was officially opened in 1992 for foreign expeditions and trekkers. Nar-Phu region is still a restricted area, for this reason, all climbers are required to get a special restricted area and trekking and climbing permit to enter. Mr. Akio Koizumi climbed this mountain on 3 October 1992. After he climbed this mountain becomes very famous.
You will spend your time walking through Phu River is a great experience about Nepal. The Phu villages in this valley are so near to Tibet they are heavily effective by Tibetan culture. The Adventure begins with an amazing drive to Besisahar by private jeep or local bus. Here you will stay overnight at this nice village, the next day you will drive by local jeep and continue 5 hours to reach Koto (2600m). You will have one acclimatization day at Koto village. you will explore this village or rest. From Koto it is a 5 to 6-day trek to the Himlung Himal base camp (4850m). The trekking trail turns toward the East and passes through Dharmasala, Meta, Kyang, and Phugaon, which is the largest ancient Tibetan Buddhist settlement in the region. The Himlung Himal Base camp is in a subalpine zone with grass and others.
During the Himlung Himal expedition, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking will always focus on our client’s guarantee that success, safety, comfort, and wonderful experience. We provide a speciall Sherpa guide who have high altitude experience about the mountain. We try our best to be effective itinerary as possible as ensuring that there is not a lot of wasted time with our clients. We consider the fact that our clients might have only a short time of work, rest assured that your time and money will be well spent with Sherpa Expedition and Trekking. Himlung Himal is technically moderate good preparation for an upcoming expedition around 8000 Meters Mountain like Shishapgnama, Cho Oyo, and Manaslu.
EXPEDITION COST INCLUDES:
- All airport pick up drop by private vehicles
- 4 nights hotel (3-stars) in Kathmandu, B/B plan
- Himlung expedition permit, Annapurna Conservation (ACAP) fee, and necessary permit fee.
- 35 kg weight per Sherpa climber is allowed for expedition
- Necessary Sherpa porters or mules for carrying equipment & loads
- Twin sharing accommodation in available lodge/teahouse while trekking
- 3 times meals per day, (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner) teas & coffees in trekking & during the camping period.
- Common climbing gears like necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc
- Per climber 1 tent of North face brand or similar for Base Camp
- Kitchen, Dining, Store tent, mattress and all camping facilities needed in Base Camp.
- The experienced and professional Sherpa staff at Base Camp: Base camp manager, cook, kitchen Boy.
- Government liaisons officer
- Equipment medical & life, allowance, wages, life, medical & rescue insurance for all Nepali members.
- Emergency oxygen bottle, mask & regulator at ABC (Use and pay)
- Immediate Rescue co-ordination (covered by your personal travel insurance)
- Generator or solar panel for charging & lighting in Himlung Himal Base camp
- Satellite phone on pay call basis (1 min: $4)
- Welcome Dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant in Kathmandu
- Our service charge
EXPEDITION COST EXCLUDES:
- International flight fare, taxes, and visas (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Your Personal trekking & climbing equipment
- Excess baggage transport
- All expenses of personal nature like Wifi, Hot Shower, bar bills, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Travel insurance for accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost baggage.
- Applicable permit fee & custom fee for satellite phone, filming camera, communications - equipment (if brought)
- Climbing Bonus & summit bonus for climbing Sherpa (if you use Sherpa), Tips for Base Camp Staff and Climbing guide.
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the backpack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)ve 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Good to Know
How to get the best experience Provider:
This is important for all climber to know the right mountaineering guide service that not suites they need, but usually the best safety and secure mountaineering experience which possible. There are more than 1,700 mountaineering companies in Nepal who offer 8,000-meter mountaineering including Mt. Everest, but only about 30 companies are operating 8,000-meter mountains on a regular basis. We are also fell proud to be one of these 30 mountaineering companies and consistently offer, run and succeed at these types of mountaineering year after year.
This is very important that the climbers who choose us (Sherpa expedition and trekking) for these trip of a lifetime experience have an expectation that we are compatible with the program we provide and the style of Sherpa expedition and trekking runs. We do not want to simply “fill our friendly mountaineering”, but also we want to compromise a team of companionable people who are focused on reaching the mountaineering with the highest level of support and security standard that can be provided by a guiding service on mountains. Our team this with the best standard of food and quality types of equipment to further assist each person reach their full potential. Sherpa expedition and trekking, feel that we offer the best environment and opportunity for you to be a successful experience on top of the world’s highest mountain.
Sherpa expedition and trekking climbing Team members:
Sherpa expedition and trekking always growing our operational systems to ensure your participation will provide as much as facilities provided. We figure our climber's members do not deserve anything less during the trekking! In the interests of giving you the most optimal chance to climb the peak, we limit our team size to ensure the group climb on the best weather, sometimes there are fewer window days for a climb in mountains. If they're the big size of a group offering cheap climb often miss out as they split their groups over several potential climbing days. We feel like our mountaineering members feel that they are climbing as a family member and friendly team even on international people. We accept a maximum of 10 people in a group and if there more then 10 people that we always split into two groups. So that our base camp staff cooks, climbing Sherpa guide will fully take care of you and your friends provide service as per your need.
Maximum climbing Success:
Sherpa expedition and trekking methodology and tactical approach to trekking Mt Everest have seen us achieve the highest rates and our extensive experience give us the edge when it comes to making the right decisions. We provide a consistently highly experience Sherpa Guide ratio than any other operator, resulting in more support and backup for your mountaineering attempt a greater safety time for the chance of success. There is always a 1by1 ratio of the climbing Sherpa/guide with a client. We always use professional and experienced mountaineering Sherpa guides who have all reached the summit of Everest.
Highly experience Sherpa Team leader:
Our guides are professionals who are trained and assessed either through the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations (IFMGA) resulting in a great repertory of providing a dedicated level of security to you during the mountaineering into the peaks or many years of climbing experience on the world’s highest peaks. Our guides are experienced in both advanced and basic rescue courses and all have a minimum of 3 years guiding experience on Everest.
Advanced Communication system:
Sherpa expedition and trekking, have top communication for our Everest climbers. That allows us to obtain and deliver comprehensive weather forecasts through European and Kathmandu weather forecast. Our Sherpa guide is always equipped with a satellite phone during the trekking and at the base camp. Two-way radio communications between climbing person, guides, Sherpa and base camp staff is also provided. There is also a local mobile network available at base camp that provides easy connection with your family during your stay at base camp.
Facilities cam setup at Base Camp:
Sherpa expedition and trekking focus on comfortable conditions at the base camp, including good quality of food and beverage services. We help clients with their overall success rate in the mountains. Our cooking staff is regarded as the best in the service, providing wholesome and appetizing foods with an agreeable of menus to suits all your food requirement. The foods you are served on the mountains are also of the highest standard quality and designed to sustain you for the gorgeous ascent. We offer different choices that will suit any diet plan, including vegetarian, nonveg, continental, Indian and others(which is able to serve). If you have special food consideration, please provide this to us 60 days prior time to the climbing, so we can plan the best meals for your trip.