Mohare Danda Trek is one of the newly opened trekking trail and eco-lodges community base trek in Nepal. This trek is in all likelihood domestic stay and natural trekking trail in Nepal.
Mohare Danda Trek positioned within the depression of the rostrum personal gorge between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalaya. Mohare Danda trek is one in every of the freshly opened trekking trails in the Kingdom of Nepal. Mohare Danda path named as conjointly Eco community lodge trekking in the Kingdom of Nepal. Sherpa Expedition and Trekking companies organize to the current Mohare danda trek are understood as a Nepal eco trek thanks to since many years back every a part of Nepal trekking trails has been building the motor road. so, trekking neighbourhood has been destroyed by suggests that of connecting community motorable roads like Beni to Jomsom. So, Mohare Danda Trekking is pleasant and it's famed Kingdom of Nepal bush Trekking. Mohare Danda trekking is associate degree choice for natural trekking path in preference to Beni-Jomsom trekking in one and the other hand is a chance of Poon Hill Trek that is over popular. This trekking offers panorama read, bigger peace, nature, rural village additionally as appears like natural and cultural trek and better action, pleasure.
Mohare Danda trekking is all told probability domestic keep trekking in the Kingdom of Nepal. it's slightly modified guest rooms with neat and straightforward beds sheet, blankets, bathrooms are clean too. The additional typically than not, meals get organic by means of Eco-network farming management. Mohare Danda hiking is that the supermassive mountain views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Pokhara depression. This Eco-lodge trekking goes as close to Poon Hill, that is concerning three kilometres away down from Mohare Danda. you'll see during this trek huge forest of bush and be blooming in late Feb, throughout Apr.
The neck of the woods Nangi, within which Mahabir Pun born and throughout tough scrutinize village faculty, his father retired from the Gurkha military additionally because the centres of the Gurkha’s army then got opportunities to require a glance at to overseas. when his correct information obtained effectively about telecommunications with international IT networking, as a result, Mahabir Pun inhabitancy computerizing education generally round the realm. that's why nowadays Mohare Danda Trek isn't within the back of from associate degree electronic despatch (internet). this is often why Mohare trekking recognized Eco network lodge trekking that edges move to rural villagers.
Highlights of Mohare Danda Trek
- Instead stunning and closed view of Annapurna massif than Poon Hill from Mohare Danda.
- Explore the village local lifestyle and their livelihood.
- walking in the narrow and stone-paved trail, amazing waterfall, walking through dense colourful Rhododendron forest in spring.
- Homestay with local people house and familiar with nature, trails, peoples, flora, and fauna of the Mohare region.
- The great experience of Gurung and Magar culture and lifestyle who are famous for Gurkha regiment.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel 1,350m
Arrival at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, received by Sherpa Expedition and Trekking staff with a warm welcome and transfer to respective hotels with a briefing regarding Ghorepani Poon Hill trek, hotels, lodge on the route with doing and don’ts with evening group welcome dinner.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara 6 to 7 hrs.
Morning pass by holidaymaker coach or privately vehicle relying upon the cluster size towards superb Pokhara natural depression transfer to individual hotels on the brink of stunning Phewa Lake with a day free for brief walks. (For flying choice a half-hour flight to Pokhara).
Day 03: Pokhara to Galeshwor and Trek to Bans Kharka (1525m) 3 hrs
After breakfast, drive to Beni-Galeshwor 3 hours, then begin trekking by crossing the bridge over the Kali Gandaki watercourse. The trekking path follows up to Bans Kharka. O/N at Eco community lodge, as well as full board meals.
Day 04: Trek to Nangi (2300m) 5-6 hrs
The day is that the nice exploration of the village and its organic farm college additionally as Nepali paper creating the spot. Visiting the most Magars village and centre of the Eco-community lodge trek. lodge in the community Lodge night long, together with full board meals.
Day 05: Trek to Mohare Danda (3300m) 6 - 7 hrs
Trekking path leads US forests of rhododendrons, Oak and Bamboo to Mohare Danda (ridge). It provides the foremost stunning, majestic mountain read. The place is the best for superb sunset additionally as the sunrise. Occupy Community Lodge long, as well as full board meals.
Day 06: Trek to Danda Kharka (2800m) 2 – 3 hrs
This day isn't any hurry for trek toward. It doesn't walk long as was common trekking distance. Of course, awaken morning early for breathless sunrises and revel in the morning with the simplest trekking day. The successive camp is a brief walk of the Mohare trek. Danda Kharka is found within the middle of the bush forest in one in every one of the peaceful places of the planet. reside Community Lodge night long, as well as full board meals.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk village 2010m- 5 hrs walk
As the path moves across a gaggle of flatlands, forest, cultivated lands and a bridge over Khumnu Khola, we have a tendency to gain the scenic village of Ghandruk when hiking for 5 hours. A supreme vantage during this pristine & serene village offers breathless views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli. many hotels and teahouses at the village offer every nation a heat welcome with sincere Nepalese cordial reception whereas job to the wants of all trekkers’ World Health Organization hit the path through this village. inhabitancy in its terraced fields offer you the open wild feelings of adventure! long at the beautiful village of Ghandruk.
Day 08: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara hotel 850m- 4 hrs walk 1:30 hours drive
Today is that the crack of doom of this trek. once breakfast, we have a tendency to ascend to Nayapul concerning five hours walk, following the path paved by stones; we have a tendency to practice some lovely villages and terrace framings. once crossing Modi Khola, we have a tendency to reach Birethanti. then 0.5 associate hour walk from Birethanti, we have a tendency to enter Nayapool. From here, we are able to simply access any means that of transportation to drive to Pokhara. within the evening, you're unengaged to wander by the lakes of Pokhara. long at the edifice as well as breakfast.
Day 09: Drive Back to Kathmandu (1,400 m) in a Tourist Bus - 7 hours
We will be driving back to Kathmandu within the morning.
If you're fascinated by extending the trip, their area unit several choices like Chitwan jungle expedition, Lumbini Tour, stream Rafting journey, Kathmandu searching tour, Mountain biking and different activities.
In the evening we'll have a farewell dinner during an ancient Nepalese building with cultural performances.
Day 10: International departure homeward bound.
Today as per your international flight time, our Sherpa Expedition and Trekking staff will transfer you to the airport for your final departure from this amazing country, Nepal.
- Seasonable Sleeping bag and down Jacket (If you need it but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag (We will provide duffle bag during the trek Sherpa Expedition & Trekking need to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (Must have for morning and evening above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyes
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Neck warmer
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal Tops
- wool Jackets or pullover
- Artificial sports bras for (Women and girls)
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trouser
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Socks liner
- Light shoes and sneaker
First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted Adhesive Bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment
- Insect testing / anti-itch treatment
- Ibuprofen / other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and a wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
(Note our company guide will carry the medicines and first aid kits during the trek. However, we recommend better to bring your personal first-aid kit as well)
Miscellaneous, but must useable
- 4 pic passport sizes with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because of if you won to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included Toilet papers put on the plastic bag, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Best energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power Bank and music players
- Camera (Memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
1. Trekking equipment
The Following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek as the backpack for the hiking in Nepal and the gear play a vital role for the successful trip and we suggest you to have all the necessary gear for the trip and not to have unnecessary equipment/things that you will not be using for the trip and list of the gear you need for the trek are:
- Good down Sleeping bag (Optional/we can provide one if you do not have on your own and it is to be returned after the trek.
- Duffel or Rucksack bag to keep your all the gear and this will be carried by the porters.
- Daypack bag for yourself
- A down Jacket
- Shade hat
- Warm wool hat to cover your ears
- A pair of lightweight warm gloves.
- T-shirts 2- 3 pieces
- Lightweight thermal tops.
- Fleece jacket.
- Fleece Wind-proved jacket (optional).
- A pair’s nylon hiking shorts which are quick drying one
- Two pairs of lightweight long underwear.
- Two pairs trekking pants, preferably that zip on/off at the knees so they double as shorts
- Four pairs of liner warm socks
- A pair of light to medium weight waterproof hiking/trekking boots.
- A pair of light trekking shoes for camp/lodges
- A pair sandal (Optional)
- A water bottle.
- Head/Torch Light.
2. Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude-related headaches like DMX.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Imodium or Peptone besom, Flexon capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Diamox 125 or 250mg or 400mg tablets for altitude sickness.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as moleskin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.(Sherpa expedition and Trekking company's team also provide first aid kits)
3. Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies)
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip care (Balm) At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Pocket knife.
- Water purification Iodine tablets
- Toiletry kits and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
Note Regarding Itineraries:
Although we generally adhere to the schedule, the itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control, including weather and terrain conditions, suitable campsite availability, and the group's general fitness level. It is important to understand that our trek is logistically complex and it is not unusual that adjustments be made. Our guide will orient you each evening to the following day's plan and their good judgment is the key to the long history of successful treks that Sherpa Expedition & Trekking Pvt. Ltd. Please remember that our ability to make adjustments as needed helps to ensure that your trek is safe and successful. Your safety is paramount.